PDA

View Full Version : 2012

maxi1968
9th May, 2009, 10:57 AM
i have read most if not all the theories on 2012 and have come to this conclusion,most are not too far from the truth.in 2012 the sun will be at solar maximum with the increased risk of solar flare activity,thus the risk of a solar storm hitting the earth.that would mean if it is as bad as the one that hit the earth in the mid 1800s then most of the worlds electronic servises would be hit.satelites would allso go down.so in conjunction withe the comet that is so widely rumerd to be in our orbit at the same time could be the reason for all the end of the world theories.i dont think it will be the end though ,it will just be different for all of us for some time.:deal:

alunfennell
9th May, 2009, 11:51 AM
There is a little bit more to it than that .... The Earths rotation is its own axis but there is a wobble in this movement as the eart is not compleatly round but oval in 2012 will correct its self (which will take the kink out of the rotation) its believed this and the inlinement with center of the milkyway and other planets in our solarsystem all in December 2012 could move the earths mantal or play havok with the sea tides......

A lot of it is plausible but I dont think we have to worry.....lol

But I think the increased heat on our planet causing global warming could very well be placed on this event happening as we get closer to it.... surly if the Sun is to play a role in the events ...... it could all ready be seeing it happining over the last ten years.....

Regards:
Alun

MetMan
12th May, 2009, 09:24 PM
think the main end-of-the-world theories for 2012 are based on the end of the 'long count' for the Mayan calender which started 5000 years ago....the actual date is 21st dec 2012 using the current gregorian calender.

As the days continue to countdown to Dec. 21 2012, we will begin to experience a number of natural disasters and unprecedented weather events such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, tsunamis, floods, droughts and many other extraordinary life threatening natural events. Although our planet has always experienced nature?s destructive wrath in one form or another, these disasters will become increasingly more frequent and significantly more intense then any we have ever experienced. Along with the increased property damage and economic losses associated with these disasters, the lose of human life will increase exponentially. As these extreme weather events continue to develop, they will help to significantly increase global famine, disease, pandemics and many other forms of human suffering. Massive floods will devastate, extreme heat will decimate and intense fires will incinerate the very ground on which we stand. Tornadoes will strike in uncommon places and at uncommon times of the year. Severe thunderstorms with intense lighting and uncommonly strong winds will become more prevalent, and the earth will rumble with unusual and unidentifiable sounds of stress.

predictions are there will be a 'golden age' after this - doesn't say for what species though....

neo842
26th May, 2009, 09:02 AM
its fear mongering nothing is goin to happen. oBAMA is goin to step down or something then aliens are goin invade and then arnie will become president and save the day The End :D

cM iPro v3
28th May, 2009, 05:52 PM
i think the police tell scientists to say this so that they can put it on the news and then people will think i need 2 do somethin with my life and then less people will get arrested but if it is true it hasnt worked yet and i dont thhink it will

its a suggestion anyway :)

.: JaCkPoT :.
29th May, 2009, 02:22 AM
Lol tom..your wierd! Whats the police got to with it lol..well if this true then the olympics will be a signature finish for humankind..:)
lol..i think i should keep to my posting in the satellite section not here where i dont know much!

cM iPro v3
30th May, 2009, 02:51 AM
haha it was just a suggestion :)
but i suppose you are right

Stirky7
18th June, 2009, 09:39 PM
its fear mongering nothing is goin to happen. oBAMA is goin to step down or something then aliens are goin invade and then arnie will become president and save the day The End :D

Yep I too am waiting for the day Arnie is President lol!

As for 2012, I saw the programme recently on a solar flame storm and it all sounds very plauisble, but sure they said the next one would be due in 2011. But I think the human race has always loved doomsday prophecies, it wasn't that long ago that the world was going to implode on itself into the black whole created by the French experiment!!! I don't worry about the end of the world, if it ever does happen there is nowt we can do about it!

MarcinL
14th February, 2011, 01:30 PM
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

BaneJ
23rd February, 2011, 11:38 AM
Huge solar flame starts yesterday, saw it on news!

GastonJ
23rd February, 2011, 11:47 AM
But at the end of the day 'we' have no influence over what will or won't happen as a result of what the sun, the solar system and so on does. Therefore why worry about something over which you have no control whatsoever?

utdman
24th February, 2011, 12:22 AM
the sun will rise from the west when it's 'end of time'

craggz
24th February, 2011, 05:59 PM
the sun is a small % if 2012 is the end . every year the moon is moving further away from the earth,been doing it for years / without a moon ? the earth will be a big bouncy ball, the end of everything .. just enjoy life to the full and have no regrets

bald rick
24th February, 2011, 08:45 PM
nag 3 , 50 quid a month to vermin my world cant get much worse