PDA

View Full Version : rangers celtic game

maxi1968
9th May, 2009, 02:34 PM
the party is off all you celtic fans who thought that the championship was yours start crying now.:roflmao:ha ha ha ha poor wee strachen found out again.:jiggin::rangers: we will not be mooved.

opsmonkey
9th May, 2009, 02:36 PM
great game mate.. a good advert for your league.. your ground was rocking for 90 mins.. great support your lads have up there..

Real nice move and excellent finish for the goal, you hit the post too.. well deserved winners

bluefin
9th May, 2009, 02:37 PM
the party is off all you celtic fans who thought that the championship was yours start crying now.:roflmao:ha ha ha ha poor wee strachen found out again.:jiggin::rangers: we will not be mooved.

ooo bouncy bounsy :beer:

Delta4SJ
11th May, 2009, 09:15 PM
How good was it to see an Ulsterman score the winner. Bet Lennon felt it. HaHa.

Lainie
11th May, 2009, 10:26 PM
im a rangers fan myself but its not over by a long shot. remember last year - we threw it away. theres no need to antagonise people - thats how trouble starts. at least wait till the seasons over before you start any premature celabrations.

davieboy.rfc
15th May, 2009, 08:13 PM
i agree with lainie im a gers fan also & i remember last year like it was yesterday so lets wait till the chopper drops the trophy off at tannadice before we start celabratin.