PDA

View Full Version : focus 2008 outside temperature reading -60 after battery change

smirnoff_rules
15th October, 2013, 05:30 PM
focus outside temperature reading -60 after battery change , just put an abs unit on this and the temp is out , l know its not the abs lol .. l have read this is normal and you have to wait afew hours for it to reset . anyone had this ?

Ashraf6119
15th October, 2013, 10:25 PM
I don't think that's normal after disconnecting the battery, -60 will only show if the wiring to sensor is broken or the sensor is faulty...............

The sensor is normally located be-hind the front bumper on passenger side you can take a quick look at the connections...........

smirnoff_rules
15th October, 2013, 10:47 PM
Outside Temperature Display Problem Afterreplacing Stereo. - Ford Focus Club - Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums (http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/15077-outside-temperature-display-problem-afterreplacing-stereo/) these a few on the web ,, will see if guy phones me tomorrow , cheers

jnoroeste
15th October, 2013, 11:40 PM
I don?t know why this happening in Ford cars, but using a memory saver the next time will help to avoid that.

Regards.

smirnoff_rules
16th October, 2013, 07:25 AM
did have my obd one on but didn't know the thing had stopped working need to send it back . seally crap

Sent from my iPhone 5

Ashraf6119
16th October, 2013, 10:18 AM
The one on Ford Forum did reset by itself after 2 to 3 days so I think even yours must have been reset by now if not then just give it a day or two to see if it does........:top:

genius76
16th October, 2013, 11:07 AM
The one on Ford Forum did reset by itself after 2 to 3 days so I think even yours must have been reset by now if not then just give it a day or two to see if it does........:top:

Mate his know it here more discus not help thread ;)

Ashraf6119
16th October, 2013, 01:03 PM
My Friend read his first post properly and you will know what is he asking for..............

smirnoff_rules
16th October, 2013, 04:52 PM
customer called this morning and its back to normal ... cheers

Meat-Head
17th October, 2013, 06:19 PM
Why is that, here on the WORLDS best website, it's so BUSY you miss stuff.

Yes, had it before, agree, read on an INFERIOR forum leave it for an hour or so.

Been there, done that, don't worry be happy.

Just when it's in Farenheight, need to google that.