PDA

View Full Version : E1 28.2 taken fro Auto List 17/10/2013

DW190
17th October, 2013, 09:27 AM
This list has been taken from an auto updater today. I have checked and all is ok including BT.

Anyone with an old 500s would be well advised to upgrade to an auto bouquet image.

North West (Granada)

I would appreciate any comments, good or bad

a7v8x
19th October, 2013, 11:10 AM
This list has been taken from an auto updater today. I have checked and all is ok including BT.

Anyone with an old 500s would be well advised to upgrade to an auto bouquet image.

North West (Granada)

Thanks, could you recommend an enigma 1 image that auto updates please?

digicon
19th October, 2013, 03:02 PM
Thanks, could you recommend an enigma 1 image that auto updates please?

Commando 14.7 is the only one AFAIAA

DW190
19th October, 2013, 07:17 PM
Commando 14.7 is the only one AFAIAA

PLI is the one I used and its just three or four buttons to start updates.

When flashed you are asked to select your area.

The blue button takes you into the updating menu

a7v8x
21st October, 2013, 10:08 PM
Just installed the Commando image there tonight and very impressed so far. Will see how it goes. Thanks to all for the recommendations.

maw123
10th December, 2013, 12:55 PM

North West (Granada)

Many thanks DW190 - can I ask how you managed to extract the bouquets from dreambox to upload here? I have the openpli image with autobouquets on my DM500 but would like to extract the bouqets and edit, then load to my other box - cant work out how to do it. Thanks in advance

psats
10th December, 2013, 01:07 PM
Many thanks DW190 - can I ask how you managed to extract the bouquets from dreambox to upload here? I have the openpli image with autobouquets on my DM500 but would like to extract the bouqets and edit, then load to my other box - cant work out how to do it. Thanks in advance

dreamboxedit or dreamset