PDA

View Full Version : No signal problem skybox f5

mrpips
17th October, 2013, 04:49 PM
hi i have a no signal problem

i have the latest list from aj on the box and i have made sure the dchp on and is active
channels 1-4 work but get a dodgy snr which seems to jump between 15%-53% snr
however its saying no signal for all my sky channels it says the snr is only 3% i'm using a skybox f5 hd

i've been testing the box on the same aerial wire my other f5 box is using, and that one is fine and running at 74% snr
any idear's whats gone wrong
thanks mr pips

P&D
17th October, 2013, 06:37 PM
Try flashing the box with new firmware......its possible the box has a problem....very common with the f5's

mrpips
18th October, 2013, 03:07 PM
hi i sorted it out
i had to delete the channel list, re activate the ethernet, restart the box switch the dchp on in ethernet setup and then do a full blind scan,
restart the box add ajs latest list, activate the Ethernet restart box again, switch dchp on in Ethernet setup again
and i was back in buisness
hope this helps sombody else with the same problem
mr pips

Muddym2002
21st April, 2014, 12:29 PM
hi i sorted it out
i had to delete the channel list, re activate the ethernet, restart the box switch the dchp on in ethernet setup and then do a full blind scan,
restart the box add ajs latest list, activate the Ethernet restart box again, switch dchp on in Ethernet setup again
and i was back in buisness
hope this helps sombody else with the same problem
mr pips

Hi
tried your method but it doesn't work. Might be doing it wrong as bit confused with instructions. My Ethernet and dchp on already.do I turn it off and back on again?

thanks