PDA

View Full Version : CITROEN Xsara 2.0 HDI need more power and EGR off

naelraddad
18th October, 2013, 11:47 PM
hi friends
this is my first work with chip tuning
I have CITROEN Xsara 2.0 HDI need more power and EGR off
I am using MPPS 13.02 I read the car original file ( I attached ) but the program inform me that I must calculate the checksum for the new file before writing

car : CITROEN Xsara 2.0 HDI
year : 2002
Pas reference : 9640938680
software reference : 9642013080
software version 0100
diagnostic version 0B

Bosch Hardware Number 0281010499
Bosch Software Number 1037353305

may you help me to tune this file and calculate checksum

Regards and thanks in advanced

kennfeld
19th October, 2013, 12:46 AM
i made you no egr file

i put dl in mp

naelraddad
19th October, 2013, 08:25 AM
i made you no egr file

i put dl in mp

thank you friend for your help
what about increasing the power

Regards

kennfeld
19th October, 2013, 10:27 AM
no egr is for free
but tuning isn't
because tuning is my job

BR

naelraddad
19th October, 2013, 05:43 PM
still need good tuned file

regards

ashark
20th October, 2013, 09:41 PM
try this and report

NASTASE
21st October, 2013, 05:23 PM
try this and report

@naelraddad-mod file is useless, you have no power gain
@ashark
naelraddad want this:" need good tuned file"
Your file is just a free file but not a good tuned file,not even pretty good.car will not gain power.
If you posted a file without password,try to make a decent file.
Good tuned file for this ECU contains 60 mod maps.A decent mod file cantains 30 mod maps(base maps).

Babos
21st October, 2013, 07:48 PM
kennfeld (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/343951-kennfeld/)
mate egr and dpf off is my job!
if i star do your job TUNING for free! how you think you in next days get money??
think about that ;)

ashark
21st October, 2013, 09:54 PM
very interesting,
it is clear that good modified files you make on the car and not via the Internet.

I think the spirit of the forum is to exchange ideas and grow professionally ... helping all those who need it when you can do it.

I accept the criticism, but I would like you to show me where I went wrong or what 's wrong with the file. You say that there will be no increase in power, so why not let the file be tried?

Naelraddad say last word ...

ashark
21st October, 2013, 10:18 PM
ok, I apologize to all those who have been offended by my post.

I also work closing egr removing fap, making tuning etc. .. etc. ..

but the entire board is full of files without egr, or fap and I'm not complaining about this.

Now I ask you, if you are on the forum to help and be helped, or just for doing business?

sorry again

naelraddad
21st October, 2013, 11:42 PM
thanks to all friends I will test the file on Friday when the car came to me and I will report for that file regards

kennfeld
22nd October, 2013, 12:30 AM
thanks to all friends I will test the file on Friday when the car came to me and I will report for that file regards

you want this all for free but it's not for you it's for a customer ....
and what if your customer comes for nothing and find the results bad it kills your r?putation ...

kennfeld
22nd October, 2013, 12:36 AM
kennfeld (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/343951-kennfeld/)
mate egr and dpf off is my job!
if i star do your job TUNING for free! how you think you in next days get money??
think about that ;)

I understand you very well
for me this all has not to bee free ...
when you work you earn money in this world nothing is free even the power that make your computer runing you pay for each milliwatt ....

at the office even EGR is not free even if it's just a switch ... because at office we have lot of very expensive tools and making all for free not help to pay the invoices of company and the wages of the people ....
for this car it was just a switch from 1 to 0 and a checksum it's not like moding a 60 70 maps in the ecu
but even knowledge can help you earning money and you are right

NASTASE
22nd October, 2013, 06:14 AM
very interesting,
it is clear that good modified files you make on the car and not via the Internet.

I think the spirit of the forum is to exchange ideas and grow professionally ... helping all those who need it when you can do it.

I accept the criticism, but I would like you to show me where I went wrong or what 's wrong with the file. You say that there will be no increase in power, so why not let the file be tried?

Naelraddad say last word ...

Hi m8,

This doc is a real help for you.Don't need answer from naelraddad,mod file is useless.As kennfeld says, naelraddad will kill reputation and will lose a customer,and that with your help,but what matter, we live in a free world.
Read this :

ashark
27th October, 2013, 12:20 AM
naelraddad, any news?

jaca4591
27th October, 2013, 10:50 AM
Try website tuningfiles24.com or any similar website. You can find lots of this in internet, and pay, but get a good education.

Cheers.