PDA

View Full Version : krypt tuner

trevor1969
10th May, 2009, 06:43 PM
hi what is the tuner like on this kryptview is it a strong tuner what i mean is do you have to have a strong signal for this box to work correctly as i was told the 700 had a crap tuner i want to get 1 of these boxes and i just want to be sure its a good box ,x
cheers

wilf
10th May, 2009, 06:50 PM
hi what is the tuner like on this kryptview is it a strong tuner what i mean is do you have to have a strong signal for this box to work correctly as i was told the 700 had a crap tuner i want to get 1 of these boxes and i just want to be sure its a good box ,x
cheers

i have had no probs what so ever with the tuner or any other part on the kryptview 700, this box is second to none m8 i can assure you of that. however unless you are buying second hand you will be hard pressed to find 1 as they have now introduced the new A750 which i have also got but only had for just over a week so time will tell on its proggress, but with these boxes supported in the uk i'm hundred percent certain that you will not be dissappointed with it and if you buy from a reputable supplier eg: tailor made circuits you will get 12mnth guarantee soat 90 quid it a steal

trevor1969
11th May, 2009, 03:59 PM
cheers wilf sounds good to me mate i will get this box

andymc1s
11th May, 2009, 04:15 PM
Hi trevor1969, I have a kryptview 750 working no problem and I find the the tuner to be better than dreambox it is picking up all channels whereas the dreambox suffers picture breakup on some channels

trevor1969
11th May, 2009, 06:55 PM
lads just out of curiosity how many boxes are you running ,i have 2 svs and normal v box all are ok i am just swapping the old sv1 oh i also have my internet as well that why i was on about the tuner dont want a tuner if it not needed

wilf
11th May, 2009, 10:39 PM
most i have had running at 1 time is 4 boxes (all kryptviews) and my broadband and all worked ok