PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got one of these?

yasminandrio
21st October, 2013, 12:42 PM
Amiko Alien 2 DVB-S2 & DVB-T HD Receiver With Dual Operating System Amiko 8900

if so please review as I am going to order one from the trusted old china so thinking its a clone also as the price is cheaper than the skyboxs i just bought today!!

wongers
21st October, 2013, 08:03 PM
you can buy these in this country with full support

yasminandrio
21st October, 2013, 08:40 PM
So much cheaper to buy from china!

yasminandrio
21st October, 2013, 08:45 PM
I've now found lots of posts about these boxes on here many of which give positive reviews so I've ordered one to try including shipping a lot less than 50 quid so happy! Just need the box to work now! :deal: 39.01 all together so if sh*t not lost much and to be fair not expecting much at that price!

cactikid
21st October, 2013, 08:45 PM
buying from china usually means a short life??

Saltire
21st October, 2013, 08:48 PM
DO NOT BY ANYTHING FROM YOUR CLONE BACKSTREET FACTORIES IN CHINA !

I have just been ripped off for ?200 for a gadget from one of the big well know clone sellers "that are suppose to be recommended", I payed by paypal and also using a credit card through my paypal account and paypal couldnt get my money back at the end of the day and neither could my credit card company or mastercard, BE VERY AWARE !

If you insist on buying a clone item (which are generally garbage) then at least pay the extra few $$'s and buy from your own country, that way you will definitely be able to get your money back by the trading standards dept of your country etc, but if its international I.E - china, then your own country (unless you live in china, ) will not be able to pursue the case, trust me !

I certainly will not fall into that trap again, no chance, good luck to those of you who wish to gamble your money though on dangerous unreliable equipment that most of the time you have a real hard problem getting your money back on !

yasminandrio
21st October, 2013, 08:56 PM
I understand what your saying I have bought loads of stuff from china I used to give my customers cheap Andriod tabs and I used to buy 200 at a time and yes I had some problems maybe 1 out of 15 faulty but I've never had a problem either getting my money back or getting replacement also I've bought thermostat and never had problems, I get the buy cheap pay twice and all that but for less than 50 quid it's worth the shot! Also I've seen so many people on here say I've just bought a dm 800 clone and bought it from china and its great also seen the others but not as many! Where do you think the uk sellers are buying them from? Also loads of uk sellers saying there OEM when really there clone at least the Chinese let you no its a clone!

Saltire
21st October, 2013, 09:10 PM
I understand what your saying I have bought loads of stuff from china I used to give my customers cheap Andriod tabs and I used to buy 200 at a time and yes I had some problems maybe 1 out of 15 faulty but I've never had a problem either getting my money back or getting replacement also I've bought thermostat and never had problems, I get the buy cheap pay twice and all that but for less than 50 quid it's worth the shot! Also I've seen so many people on here say I've just bought a dm 800 clone and bought it from china and its great also seen the others but not as many! Where do you think the uk sellers are buying them from? Also loads of uk sellers saying there OEM when really there clone at least the Chinese let you no its a clone!

aye but at least as I said, if ye buy a clone from yer own country then ye will have no sweat getting money back etc in the event of problems even if you need to call in trading standards etc etc :)

yasminandrio
21st October, 2013, 09:28 PM
aye but at least as I said, if ye buy a clone from yer own country then ye will have no sweat getting money back etc in the event of problems even if you need to call in trading standards etc etc :)

I no what your saying and you have had a bad experience and maybe you didn't do enough research first, like I said I've never had problems getting replacements or money back, people have many problems over here getting there money back also companies doing runners with your money people making you wait longer than 45 days on fleabay companies going in to liquidation and so on then nothing trading standards can do then! For ?39.01 I am going to risk it for a biscuit clones over here are over 100 quid arnt they? I very wary but at the price it's worth a shot I think. Paid by credit card! So should be all good!