PDA

View Full Version : Latest C14.7 22nd October 2013 online update goes LIVE!

PaphosAL
22nd October, 2013, 06:38 PM
Well, as the dust finally seems to have settled from Rupert and his snotty-nosed little oiks playing with their shiny new 28.2E satellite, it's high time we had a new online C14.7 update, yeah?

Another root update with loadsa new features, all explained in the attached readme. So please READ, yes?

As always, feedback is welcome, even if you cannot fault it. If you can, we want to know! Contrary to popular belief, we won't bite your head off for reporting any apparent bugs or anomalies you might stumble across. New ideas are always welcome, too! We're very proactive, and quick(ish) to respond.

ENJOY! TC ;)

PaphosAL
22nd October, 2013, 09:47 PM
Excellent read of the release notes so far, thanks! We really appreciate you guys and gals taking a few minutes to browse how we're trying to help YOU to enrich your viewing experience on C14.7 freesat here...

Cheers- TC

cunny
22nd October, 2013, 10:23 PM
Many thanks for the update, will be updating ASAP

psats
22nd October, 2013, 11:10 PM
likeing the better boot screen

jaynino
23rd October, 2013, 11:06 PM
I second that on the new boot screen! Very professional looking!

paul93
28th October, 2013, 04:12 PM
is it possible that i can flash openbox X3 with commando 14.7?

psats
28th October, 2013, 05:07 PM
is it possible that i can flash openbox X3 with commando 14.7?

nooooooooooo.

jassie78
5th November, 2013, 09:07 PM
Well, as the dust finally seems to have settled from Rupert and his snotty-nosed little oiks playing with their shiny new 28.2E satellite, it's high time we had a new online C14.7 update, yeah?

Another root update with loadsa new features, all explained in the attached readme. So please READ, yes?

As always, feedback is welcome, even if you cannot fault it. If you can, we want to know! Contrary to popular belief, we won't bite your head off for reporting any apparent bugs or anomalies you might stumble across. New ideas are always welcome, too! We're very proactive, and quick(ish) to respond.

ENJOY! TC ;)

Hi do i have to rename this file to a certain file extension then use a program like dream up?

psats
5th November, 2013, 09:17 PM
Hi do i have to rename this file to a certain file extension then use a program like dream up?

online update

jassie78
5th November, 2013, 09:18 PM
online update

hi is that any instructions on online update?

jassie78
5th November, 2013, 09:25 PM
hi is that any instructions on online update?

sorry for being so dumb lol. I just ran online update via utilities, all done :) this update my missing channels that have disappeared ?