PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 6301

ste6106
11th May, 2009, 09:37 PM
Looking at trying to manuly unlock this anyone aware of any codes at all?

wilf
11th May, 2009, 10:44 PM
if its not stolen it only costs between fiver n tenner on the market to unlock, or go for a turbo sim from fleebay

ste6106
12th May, 2009, 10:01 AM
Tis not stolen, was the father in laws who has passed it on to my mrs, Its locked to orange tried the money supermarket links without success, Ws waondering if there is software avaliable to download as entering the IME code along with the model of Nokia doesnt seem to be coming up with anytihng?

gmb45
12th May, 2009, 10:20 AM
Tis not stolen, was the father in laws who has passed it on to my mrs, Its locked to orange tried the money supermarket links without success, Ws waondering if there is software avaliable to download as entering the IME code along with the model of Nokia doesnt seem to be coming up with anytihng? i searched for the unlocking codes for my 6300 tried a few but they where shite so ended up going to a local market in notts the bloke did it for a ?10 worth it because i got a asda sim for 47p the calls r 8p any network and texts 4p where is was paying about 15p and 10p on orange so i will save the ?10 unlocking cost, and i dont get annoying texts every morning from orange, and my phone dont on to voicemail after about 8 rings, u only get voice mail from asda if u set it up. asda sim brill, orange pure shite :puke: and its run by vodaphone so better coverage to :D

ste6106
12th May, 2009, 10:45 AM
Thanks for that Wilf and Gmb45, Sounds like a great deal witht he ASDA price sim, 47p that is a bargain indeed

ste6106
13th May, 2009, 12:45 PM
Unfortunatly it didnt work that website you gave me, thanks anyway, Im thinking its a specialy locked one by orange.

gmb45
13th May, 2009, 02:12 PM
Unfortunatly it didnt work that website you gave me, thanks anyway, Im thinking its a specialy locked one by orange. i was told it couldnt be unlocked, but bloke down the market did it

wilf
13th May, 2009, 02:47 PM
Unfortunatly it didnt work that website you gave me, thanks anyway, Im thinking its a specialy locked one by orange.

Dont use it as a paperweight, it can be unlocked, that web site i sent wouldn't have un locked your phone m8 it would explain ways you could get the unlock code. It explains how to get the emie code which is *#06# on key pad that will bring you an emei number without that number the phone company wouldnt even talk to you never mind unlock it for you. that along with a valid simcard should do the trick. if you ring them tell them you want to use abroad on a cheap sim from spain to cut down on roaming charges they would unlock it, they would think that you were going to go back to their network when you came home, thats very long winded way i know but it works i used it with vodaphone. The simple solution is down the market they will unlock it to any network for as gmb says as little as a tenner

ste6106
13th May, 2009, 03:32 PM
Thanks guys will keep you updated