PDA

View Full Version : help dpf regenaration mercedes car problem

mouss
28th October, 2013, 12:34 PM
hello,

i have dp3 and i have problem with mercedes car when i done job light fap is on and we must do regeneration fap i want know if someone have some solution for this problem if with activation dpf on off edc16 it will ok or not, i have avdi original basic too.

thank

javyb
28th October, 2013, 12:48 PM
Autocom will reset DPF mileage value in DPF and the light will turn off. Is it a Delphi ecu?

wiseman
28th October, 2013, 02:53 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/29/2y6y5u7a.jpg

Yes Delphi Ecu

mafiak1fry061
31st October, 2013, 11:37 PM
c'est simple tu prend un autocom tu choisis mercedes classe c 2.1 ensuite tu vas dans remise a zero du fap sa vas te dire echec mais tu ten fout le job est et tu fais reinitialiser unit? de comande et voila supression de defaut et c'est fini

CARPARTS
1st November, 2013, 12:02 AM
Hi french mafia, please in english coz nobody understand your language

mafiak1fry061
1st November, 2013, 01:40 AM
scuse me dear
so i reexplain
after corecting tacho in mercedes with delphi ecu the FAP light will light on
so the solution i use an ive tested it many times

use autocom

choose your car model
after choose option on left side
now choose reset fap an clik ok the autocom will show you FAIL its normal
after choose reinit unit and clik ok
when this is done just clear dtc et run car all is ok

solution tested many times and working

smartymarti
1st November, 2013, 08:27 AM
hello,

i have dp3 and i have problem with mercedes car when i done job light fap is on and we must do regeneration fap i want know if someone have some solution for this problem if with activation dpf on off edc16 it will ok or not, i have avdi original basic too.

thank

im im amazed that folk don't have the common sense to use the search button ,this has been covered in depth recently and all info could be obtained by reading that topic , but I guess it's easier to simply shout help I don't have a clue someone else read up on this and help me .

mouss
6th November, 2013, 03:26 PM
what's problem is forum for help no?? if you don't want help so close your pc and go to sleep

lupu_sandu
6th November, 2013, 07:44 PM
Yes, forum is TO help and TO GET help, but common sense say before you open ten of topics you can use search function..
My 2 cents.

mouss
22nd December, 2013, 05:14 PM
where is ten of topics only one and when i search is here

smartymarti
22nd December, 2013, 07:05 PM
Clearly your not that bright , why should other members take the time and effort to assist you in something had you had the common sense to research you'd have been prepared for the job in hand

markony79
23rd December, 2013, 09:48 PM
Delphi ECU on MB cars from 2009 and up
not posible to change km, even if you do regeneration on particle filter, its will come message last km regeneration --show the new km
but in Actual values with Xentry, you will still have original KM, or maybe 2x time more km ,then you was try before try to make the new km
ex: car was have 180000km, need to make 90000km
then in Actual values Actual Milage last regeneration Dpf ----show 90000km
but in Actual values Main reading kilometers----show (2x180000) 360000km

better use tune soft to remove it from ecu Dpf...and charge coustomer with good price