PDA

View Full Version : help with 3.3E

rod
12th May, 2009, 09:30 PM
Hi guys i just got my wii today and it comes with 3.3E, i would like to know how to install a homebrew channel in it, please someone can help me?

bigmark1966
13th May, 2009, 03:48 PM
first of all m8ty you need an original copy of zelda and then the twillight hack you allso need a network connection so you can downgrade your wii its fairly easy to do but iff you do it wrong it can brick it...iff you p,:beer:m me and go on mirc i can guide you through it iff you want as im not sure admin on here will let me....

yugimon121
25th May, 2009, 10:15 PM
i have a 3.3E wii and had the homebrew channel, wad manager, wii dumpn1.2 and gecko OS 1.7a without any problems.

what you must do is have:
SD card + adapter
the legend of Zelda: twilight princess
twilight hack
pc or laptop
boot.elf for homebrew channel
to do:
play zelda: twilight princess and make a save.
go to home menu and go to options, saves,wii.
copy zelda save to SD card. open it on pc/laptop and got to the sd card. click on private, wii, title RZDP.
open it and replace the data.bin with the twilight hack save.
if the twilight hack is not called data.bin, name it that.
if you want to keep your zelda save, copy it to your pc/laptop.
put the SD card back in the wii and deletethe zelda save.
then copy the twilight hack save from the sd card to the wii.
put your sd back in your wii and get the homebrew channel elf or dol file and name it boot.elf/boot.dol and put it in the root of your SD card. play twilight princess and load the twilight hack save.
talk to the man and black writing will come up on the screen.
follow those instructions. it will bring you back to the menu, with the homebrew channel.
to use apps, on your root of the SD card make a folder called apps. then make a folder with the name of the app. then put your file in it and call it boot.elf/boot.dol

WARNING
if you go online there is a 30 % chance you may be banned once you got the homebrew channel.
so be careful!