PDA

View Full Version : dm800 Sat nabilo help newbie

desi.x
14th May, 2009, 12:47 AM
Hi, I am newbie. Just brought a dm800-s & flashed it with Nabilosat Black Hole v0.10. However, this is as far as I have got & have had no further luck in getting my box up and running fully.

Am I missing something here? Some guidance would be reallly appreciated. I'm sure I need to ftp some files to the box but
1. what files are needed?
2. where do I get them from?
3. which directories do I ftp them to?

Please help & Thanx in advance!

firestorm
14th May, 2009, 01:40 AM
if you press the yellow button twice you should be able to download cams pluggins ect striaght to your box aslong as you have set up your ip address with your rooter

westkill
14th May, 2009, 07:41 AM
press green then yellow button on e2 nabilosat images ;)
but make sure your ip is set as curious says :)

desi.x
14th May, 2009, 02:26 PM
Hi Guys thanx for your help!

On nabilo image it was in fact green then yellow button as suggested by Westkill.

However, I haven't still got very far. Here is what I did;

1. Selected addons dload manager > Nabilo E2 image cams > CCcam 2.0.10 complete (nabilosat E2). Downloaded & Installed
2. Then Dreambox Keys > dreambox koskey updater v1.01 (nabilosat E2). Downloaded & installed.

None of the above has made any difference. Please help! Thanx!

westkill
14th May, 2009, 02:59 PM
what dish setup you got ?
cccam is used mainly for card share
which you would have to google it on the net as it cant be talked about on here

desi.x
14th May, 2009, 03:22 PM
Hi Westkill I orginally had the standard Amstrad sky box which is configured with the Astra Sat. I did a scan on the Astra 3 & hotbird option & managed to pick up the channels. However, I'm getting blank screens on my pay channels only the FTA are working.

I presume this is where I would now need to search the net for car share?

westkill
14th May, 2009, 03:30 PM
you will not be able to watch much with just keys and emu only on 1w
so card share might be the way to go without subscribing to these sats

desi.x
14th May, 2009, 03:37 PM
Thank you for your help Westkill!

So what exactly does the CCcam (presumably this is the EMU) & keys do exactly then? & What is 1w?

Sorry if I’m being a bit of nuisance here just all new to this stuff. I'll have a go to see what I can find on google with regards to card share. Hope it doesn't do my head in much further ;)

krazylegz
14th May, 2009, 03:50 PM
Thank you for your help Westkill!

So what exactly does the CCcam (presumably this is the EMU) & keys do exactly then? & What is 1w?

Sorry if I?m being a bit of nuisance here just all new to this stuff. I'll have a go to see what I can find on google with regards to card share. Hope it doesn't do my head in much further ;)

yes CCcam is a emu and does decrypt channels, it is also one of the favourite emus used for cardshare.

1w is a satellite and the only real good package currently hacked is digitv on 1w, and the keys are used to decrypt this

2tone
14th May, 2009, 04:41 PM
tell me this desi.x do you have a sky card at all if you do and your still paying for a sub you can put this in your dreambox and use cccam to read it and watch chans on your dreambox if not its looking like you will have to get on to a c/s witch has been said