PDA

View Full Version : interface to machine diagnosis buy for ford-land rover mazda??

javiercj
3rd November, 2013, 09:03 PM
Hello friends.

you know any machine interface that works well and serving for diagnosis and programming adaptation of units for ford-mazda, land rover and jaguar?
That works well and does not break the head of diagnosis

hope answer
thanks

JustMeAgain
3rd November, 2013, 11:11 PM
Veteran??

Rotunda VCM or VCM2 genuine or dual board clone

javiercj
4th November, 2013, 09:47 AM
Veteran??

Rotunda VCM or VCM2 genuine or dual board clone

thanks by request

i am veteran

two options:

***Best Quality Ford VCM II Diagnostic Tool (http://www.esobd2.com/wholesale/ford-vcm-ii-diagnostic-tool.html)
2013 High Quality Ford VCM IDS VCM V84 JLR V134 (http://www.esobd2.com/wholesale/best-quality-ford-vcm-new-version.html)
But I have commented. that the second machine much breaks the head with little use. And have advised me the first option. You know if it is true.?

anthony610
9th December, 2013, 04:45 PM
dont buy any chinese shit, there not good quality any more, they used to be good but had to find a good one that will do programming, they advertise that they will do programming but dosnt work, try a xvci pass through device. these work well with ford and jag software,

imua
3rd January, 2014, 11:44 AM
dont buy any chinese shit, there not good quality any more, they used to be good but had to find a good one that will do programming, they advertise that they will do programming but dosnt work, try a xvci pass through device. these work well with ford and jag software,
I can buy Chinese?
or you are talking about another device?

javiercj
8th January, 2014, 11:46 AM
hello anthony610

yes the machine chiness are very bad cuality. it does not woking

But the interface XVCI WILL WORKING? WHERE TO BUY? ONLY JAGUAR AND FORD?
fOR ADAPTATION ECU-DASHBOARDS-KEYS SOMEONE INTERFACE WORKING?

THANKS