PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi lancer 2001 IMMO problem

aassfour
4th November, 2013, 07:49 PM
i have this car mitsubishi lancer which stopped running suddenly , they brought it to me i check the key the transponder and the antenna all good,
on the scanner i get 1 fault in ecu , (No comm IMMO) and in IMMO i get one fault , (12 TP ID incorrect) , tried to clear both fault doesnt clear. tried to program the same key using MVP PRO , it gives me error , i tried another transponder also it gives me error.
is it possible that the ECU and IMMO lost synchronization which tool does it ? maxidas and launch dont have the adaptation option for that model? can we do immo off if the problem is immo ?
or if anyone have any idea wts goin on , i would really appreciate it

siyadk
4th November, 2013, 09:16 PM
Tp id 12 fault usually means unprogrammed or incorrect transponder.
Error messages happen alot in mitsubshis. Most probably the immo is in lock state. I would recommend to do following. First remove both terminal and short them each other for 10 secs and reconnect them. After that put the right transponder and turn ignition on for 40 mins and then try programming via ad100 or mvp

aassfour
4th November, 2013, 09:45 PM
Thx AJman , i will do that first thing at morning

siyadk
5th November, 2013, 11:36 AM
i forgot to add...u need to connect a diagnostics machine and switch on igniition with a transponder key for 40 mins to unlock immo