PDA

View Full Version : how do i delete adult catagory

jason
14th May, 2009, 10:24 AM
Hi everyone.Can anybody tell me how to remove the adult catagory on the 750 please. I have manually deleted the adult channels, but with the auto sort switched on it just keeps re-installing them.I have kids and don't want them to see the adverts and obvionsly the programs. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers

satsmo
14th May, 2009, 10:46 AM
The only way is as you have said, delete them but also turn off the power search mode. This will stop them scanning back into your channel/category lists. But if new TPs are added or changed then you will need to do a manual scan to pick them up.

Why don't you just lock the adult channels?

jason
14th May, 2009, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the reply, I bet no one has ever asked how to get rid of channels before.jason.

wilf
15th May, 2009, 03:51 AM
Hi everyone.Can anybody tell me how to remove the adult catagory on the 750 please. I have manually deleted the adult channels, but with the auto sort switched on it just keeps re-installing them.I have kids and don't want them to see the adverts and obvionsly the programs. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers

you can always put the programmes you want the kids to see in 1 of the 5 favourites, then if you select that favourite only them channels will be accessed. then when they sleeping you can flick it back to total list and get down to some serious :eviltongue: stuff

gmb45
15th May, 2009, 04:31 AM
you can always put the programmes you want the kids to see in 1 of the 5 favourites, then if you select that favourite only them channels will be accessed. then when they sleeping you can flick it back to total list and get down to some serious :eviltongue: stuff they crap anyway YouTube - The Internet is for ~~~~ - Sesame Street Style!

wilf
15th May, 2009, 10:05 AM
@ gmb lol :roflmao: