PDA

View Full Version : mercedes SL 350 2007 R230

paulocallaghan
5th November, 2013, 11:21 PM
had 1 of these today that would not flash , lremeved the ezs and wired it up with my dp3 and c8 cable , DP3 stuck on working for 10mins and nothing happened . i tried again several times but still no good, any of ye guys edver had this problem beore , im desperate

vageric
6th November, 2013, 05:31 AM
put ezs back in car and see if car still start.
sometime if this happend then ezs is dead.

paulocallaghan
6th November, 2013, 07:35 AM
IVE KILLED A EW EZS IN THE PAST BUT THIS 1IS STILL FINE , I JUST CANT GET A READING OFF IT

TULGEYWOODMAN
6th November, 2013, 08:26 AM
try a different programmer

You should use a rosfar [or clone] so that you can save the flash and eeprom before anything goes wrong.

Try using a mains supplied 12v adapter for the dp3 or the ciggy lighter with the engine running.

BUT.....the best is buy yourself a red rosfar clone.

paulocallaghan
6th November, 2013, 08:30 AM
I think your right tulgey , does rosfar do the calculations or do I have to worr them out manually , I messed up a mini with dp3 last week which wouldn't have happened with rosfar either

vageric
6th November, 2013, 02:42 PM
by dp3 we talking about digiprog or diagprog?

TULGEYWOODMAN
6th November, 2013, 03:51 PM
I think your right tulgey , does rosfar do the calculations or do I have to worr them out manually , I messed up a mini with dp3 last week which wouldn't have happened with rosfar either

no, rosfar does it all.
it autosaves the flash, but after it reads kms, go to eeprom tool and save the eeprom with a name. the flash files can be recovered from the program files in your pc.
they can both be re written back to the micro in case of problems.

indeed you can re-write to a secondhand ezs for example!

paulocallaghan
8th November, 2013, 10:29 AM
My friend in dublin tried reading this module with Smok but still no good , wats ur opinion on smok versus Rosfar Tulgey ?

smartymarti
8th November, 2013, 06:24 PM
Ros far every time