PDA

View Full Version : Alfa 156 Boot Mode

BALI7605
6th November, 2013, 12:25 AM
Hi Guys,

i'm trying to do an immo off on a Alfa 156 selespeed ME 7.3.1 and i put the earth wire on pin 20 but it does not seem to go into boot mode. The key light stays on sometimes coz the immo box is faulty hence i wanna do immo off.
But when the wire is connected sometimes the light goes off which means it is not in boot mode.
With galletto the reading goes trough but it is an empty file, kwp2000 sometimes weaks the ecu up and gets the config data and comes up with the message turn off the ignition for 2 min which i did and then no connection to the ecu.
The car still runs so it is not a dead ecu, any suggestion how to read it???

Thank you,

bali

ruffles1986
6th November, 2013, 02:40 AM
Hi Guys,

i'm trying to do an immo off on a Alfa 156 selespeed ME 7.3.1 and i put the earth wire on pin 20 but it does not seem to go into boot mode. The key light stays on sometimes coz the immo box is faulty hence i wanna do immo off.
But when the wire is connected sometimes the light goes off which means it is not in boot mode.
With galletto the reading goes trough but it is an empty file, kwp2000 sometimes weaks the ecu up and gets the config data and comes up with the message turn off the ignition for 2 min which i did and then no connection to the ecu.
The car still runs so it is not a dead ecu, any suggestion how to read it???

Thank you,

bali
Try to read on bench 228394