PDA

View Full Version : help with bluetooth device

father ted
6th November, 2013, 05:16 PM
ok heres one for you techy guys,at this moment i hqve a bluetooth key board and mouse ,works grest np ,i wanted to also use bluetooth speakers ,now i tried to get them to work on main computer and no matter how hard i tried i couldnt get them to work ,put them on to my lappy and they worked fine would there be anything stopping them working on my main computer,i did try abd disconected all my other usb stuff including KB and Mouse but that didnt help ,theyr Creative s2 speakers by the way

Cod3waX
7th November, 2013, 01:04 PM
check to see if both drivers on laptop and pc are the same. might need to update 1

re-reading the post do the speakers come with the bluetooth hardware connection device/adapter or are u using different device/adapter for each computer? (the machines own bluetooth)

father ted
7th November, 2013, 02:20 PM
thanks for rep0ly yes the speakers came with a usb bluetooth adapter ,and my mouse and key board have a usb one too i was wondering if they were in conflict with each other ?

don007
7th November, 2013, 05:00 PM
you should not have a problem if you using a driffenat Usb port try and find up drivers or updated software for your Bluetooth

father ted
7th March, 2014, 05:53 PM
ok bumping this ,i now have bluetooth devices working on my newley built computer,i have 3 of them working ,after i built a new one installed windows 7 and now all 3 devices are working thot id let yous know

cunny
7th March, 2014, 11:44 PM
Jesus ted. U vet anythin workin on that pc

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

GastonJ
12th March, 2014, 11:36 PM
Jesus ted. U vet anythin workin on that pc

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

He has one of these that he used to use when 'working'

and Ted is still 'working' now as you can see lol