PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Leaf original Clarion NAV unit navigation map

paqo
7th November, 2013, 07:27 AM
HI! I need a support. Is there any way to change a nav map from original US to a EU map? I have a SD card (not readable on PC) inside unit and so far I know it is matched with a Unit (VIN no.?)
so even if I will change it with a EU map it doesnt work.
is there any way to fix it?

xender99
26th September, 2015, 08:48 PM
HI! I need a support. Is there any way to change a nav map from original US to a EU map? I have a SD card (not readable on PC) inside unit and so far I know it is matched with a Unit (VIN no.?)
so even if I will change it with a EU map it doesnt work.
is there any way to fix it?

I am not sure if it works for your car but try the following. There are three parameters needed before you get started. You will need the unit code, serial number of the unit (HU) and the confirmation code. You can get the confirmation code from the navigation settings menu. once you get all three go to the nissan navigation web site. Select Nissan Leaf. Then you select region from top and select map. Enter your details and if it accepts then your through. If you get through you will need to pay for the map. But will solve your problem. Please note each SDCARD is coded to the headunit serial number. You cannot interchange or buy it off ebay. It will not work to my knowledge. Correct me if I am wrong.

Hope this helps.
Cheers
Xender