PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis Images for DM800HD Clone

Gillies22
10th November, 2013, 07:32 PM
Hi I was looking for the Nemesis v.2.4 image for DM800HD Clone Enigma 2 Sim2.01 #SSL84 ... I have found a few online but none of the links seem to work for download. Anyone got this image can help me out? Much appreciated

digicon
10th November, 2013, 08:37 PM
I think you might have to think about Upgrading i just looked through some of the usual sources and this has gone seeing as the image itself is nearly 3 years old its no surprise

Gillies22
10th November, 2013, 08:53 PM
I think you might have to think about Upgrading i just looked through some of the usual sources and this has gone seeing as the image itself is nearly 3 years old its no surprise

Is there a newer version for my box type? Do I need to upgrade my firmware or box?

digicon
10th November, 2013, 10:01 PM
you can still get pretty much newer images for your box and your SSL although most are now running either C or D SSL which supports the OE2.0 patched drivers.

when you flash the image just make sure you flash a new Bootloader SSL first say D and then dont reboot and flash the new image

Gillies22
10th November, 2013, 11:18 PM
you can still get pretty much newer images for your box and your SSL although most are now running either C or D SSL which supports the OE2.0 patched drivers.

when you flash the image just make sure you flash a new Bootloader SSL first say D and then dont reboot and flash the new image

Any idea where I can find this new bootloader?

Gillies22
11th November, 2013, 12:44 AM
OK, done a wee bit of research, the image im looking to install is this:......................................... From what I gather, this requires.................. and that I install this by normal flash as you would do flashing an image, right? However, there is 2 files with the bootloader, a bin file, and nfi file... Could anyone shed some light as to what the procedure would be to installing this? Appreciated.

digicon
11th November, 2013, 01:47 AM
Not too sure where you found that probably from the nemesis site and if so it wont be patched for your Clone DM800, Flash that image and you could end up with a No CA Error message

Gillies22
11th November, 2013, 02:30 AM
Not too sure where you found that probably from the nemesis site and if so it wont be patched for your Clone DM800, Flash that image and you could end up with a No CA Error message

ahh this all gets a bit confusing, ill just leave it, thanks for the help anyway

digicon
11th November, 2013, 02:53 AM
Ok if you go into the Dreambox Images Section in the Downloads i have Uploaded both the 84B ssl and the Nemesis 2.6 image the only one i could find

84b SSL: sim201_ssl84b - Downloads - Digital Kaos (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/images/2/sim201_ssl84b-2850/)

Nemesis 2.6 Image: Nemesis2-6-dm800-SVN-107r5-ramiMAHER - Downloads - Digital Kaos (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/images/2/nemesis2-6-dm800-svn-107r5-ramimaher-2851/)

Gillies22
12th November, 2013, 12:07 AM
Ok if you go into the Dreambox Images Section in the Downloads i have Uploaded both the 84B ssl and the Nemesis 2.6 image the only one i could find

84b SSL: sim201_ssl84b - Downloads - Digital Kaos (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/images/2/sim201_ssl84b-2850/)

Nemesis 2.6 Image: Nemesis2-6-dm800-SVN-107r5-ramiMAHER - Downloads - Digital Kaos (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/images/2/nemesis2-6-dm800-svn-107r5-ramimaher-2851/)

Ahh thanks a lot man, what a guy! So I just flash the SSL in the same way that I would the image?

digicon
12th November, 2013, 02:11 AM
Ahh thanks a lot man, what a guy! So I just flash the SSL in the same way that I would the image?

Yes open browser as usual and flash the SSL first dont reboot open another browser then flash the image then reboot

Gillies22
12th November, 2013, 02:16 AM
Yes open browser as usual and flash the SSL first dont reboot open another browser then flash the image then reboot

Do I use the bin file or the nfi file for the SSL

digicon
12th November, 2013, 02:34 AM
i Just used the .nfi file when i flashed mine

Gillies22
12th November, 2013, 04:24 AM
i Just used the .nfi file when i flashed mine

That's me all flashed mate, nice one ,thanks again! One more thing, having trouble finding TSpanel on this image to download cccam, you know where I can get it? and also would this image work with SSL84C/D ?

digicon
12th November, 2013, 11:00 AM
That's me all flashed mate, nice one ,thanks again! One more thing, having trouble finding TSpanel on this image to download cccam, you know where I can get it? and also would this image work with SSL84C/D ?

You will have to search around for TSpanel as i am unsure if they carry this as an extra on the Plugins menu, if you want to run a later version then you would have to upgrade the SSL again with a newer image. I put TSimage and SSL 84d i the download section which has everything anyone needs from there download section when the image is installed

Gillies22
12th November, 2013, 11:34 PM
K thanks man, managed to get TSpanel installed. ill just stick to ssl84b for the moment, as I like this image and I don't see any newer version for higher ssl