PDA

View Full Version : where to buy a DM8000

firestorm
15th May, 2009, 06:58 PM
can any one recomend a good place to buy a DM8000,It a lot of money and i want a reliable retailer at a good price,I ve seen one on sateuro.com for ?869 but have never bought of them

krazylegz
15th May, 2009, 07:43 PM
i have used these in the past and would use again, highly recommended from me with next delivery or pick it up in store.

however they dont have any instock at present, could be worth ringing them to see when they'll be back in

2tone
16th May, 2009, 12:51 AM
at the min no one seems to have any stock got one for a friend there and it had to go back there was a prob with the lcd on them all stock went back from what was said they would be three weeks till new stock came in

^^MaXiMo II^^
17th May, 2009, 06:18 PM
we ordered a pallet with fitted dvd at around that price, looks like we gonna receive them in next couple of week hopefully :)

2tone
18th May, 2009, 06:51 PM
we ordered a pallet with fitted dvd at around that price, looks like we gonna receive them in next couple of week hopefully :)

ill keep an eye out as if you have ill get of you m8 can get money back never new you sold them

Haras
18th May, 2009, 06:58 PM
what is the price now?

clyde
19th May, 2009, 07:53 AM
Hi,

DM-800 is very buggy better buy azboxhd ( AzboxHD.eu| Azbox Elite HD & Azbox Premium HD (http://www.azboxhd.eu) ) preminum is wowwwww

6 month I wait for get back from repair my dm from dream multimedia :(

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/9058/azbox20hdrr7.jpg
http://www.azboxhd.info/img/azbox-premium-hd-back.jpg

^^MaXiMo II^^
19th May, 2009, 12:11 PM
Hi,

DM-800 is very buggy better buy azboxhd ( AzboxHD.eu| Azbox Elite HD & Azbox Premium HD (http://www.azboxhd.eu) ) preminum is wowwwww

6 month I wait for get back from repair my dm from dream multimedia :(

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/9058/azbox20hdrr7.jpg
http://www.azboxhd.info/img/azbox-premium-hd-back.jpg
yep i agree with you azbox premium top rec but not supported as dreambox unfortunatly......:( anyhow we getting azbox in stock too and we confident to be competitive and finally we have discount for DK members :beer:

^^MaXiMo II^^
19th May, 2009, 12:14 PM
ill keep an eye out as if you have ill get of you m8 can get money back never new you sold them
i thought you already had one :):laugh:

alunfennell
19th May, 2009, 01:59 PM
can any one recomend a good place to buy a DM8000,It a lot of money and i want a reliable retailer at a good price,I ve seen one on sateuro.com for ?869 but have never bought of them

Firestorm,

If your going to spend the guts of 1000 qiud on a Dreambox I would buy it directly from a authorized dealer but looking on the Dream website there are no UK based authorized distributors listed anymore (largely due to unscrupulous distrabutors selling Clone receivers within there Inventory) Dream have clamped down on issuing distrabutors licences to sell there products due to this practice, therefore I myself would contact dream-multimedia in order to obtain a safe and verified place to purchase.

Its great to get advice from fourm members but at the end of the day its your money (a lot of it) If you willing to spend that kind of money I think you can afford to call Dream themselves to help you select the right place to make your purchase....

Sales hotline:
Tel.: 0180-3 85 85 90 770

Best of luck
Regards:
Alun

2tone
19th May, 2009, 03:01 PM
i thought you already had one :):laugh:

lol i do with best team image on it nabilosat , i got this one for a friend and it had to go back as did all there stock some thing about bad lcd on them but as you say best support is for dreambox and that's what counts i think with these receivers

2tone
19th May, 2009, 03:03 PM
Firestorm,

If your going to spend the guts of 1000 qiud on a Dreambox I would buy it directly from a authorized dealer but looking on the Dream website there are no UK based authorized distributors listed anymore (largely due to unscrupulous distrabutors selling Clone receivers within there Inventory) Dream have clamped down on issuing distrabutors licences to sell there products due to this practice, therefore I myself would contact dream-multimedia in order to obtain a safe and verified place to purchase.

Its great to get advice from fourm members but at the end of the day its your money (a lot of it) If you willing to spend that kind of money I think you can afford to call Dream themselves to help you select the right place to make your purchase....

Sales hotline:

Best of luck
Regards:
Alun

there is one that dream will always point you to even had an email from them telling you who to get from in uk sms dreamboxshop is main uk seller

^^MaXiMo II^^
19th May, 2009, 03:13 PM
I think you can afford to call Dream themselves to help you select the right place to make your purchase....

Sales hotline:

Best of luck
Regards:
Alun
I can save you time (about half an hour before dmm will pick their phone up) by anticipate their answer...... You guys must know that here in UK dmm will only stock up SMS. This does not mean that all the other shop sell clones. Some customers have been a bit aware of our prices as they are cheap then the rest,
but my advice is : always ask serial number before buy a box. Getting in touch with dmm and assuring that your investment is safe after you know the s/n will prob save you some money.

firestorm
19th May, 2009, 07:23 PM
thanks for all your replys i have tried a few places and non in stock wizzard say they may have some in early next week but i want one NOW(there gose the child in me)
The wife is letting me have one because i have agreed to let her have a conservatry so i getting one before she changes her mind.I have just seen sms have them in stock so i will order on thursday(payday).
I dont want a dvd recorder in it i will wait till they sort a blue version out going to order a WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive 1TB, 32 MB Cache, SATA 3 Gb/s is ther anything else i need to order?
thanks again firestorm

2tone
19th May, 2009, 09:52 PM
a new lock for the door to keep her in doors out of your way while you play with it

on_the_jazz
19th May, 2009, 10:42 PM
a new lock for the door to keep her in doors out of your way while you play with it

And maybe have a go on the dreambox too ;)

firestorm
19th May, 2009, 11:04 PM
its ok she going to her sisters for the weekend shes had a new baby and we have the builders back so some one has to stay at home,I could not have planned it better:hahaha::cheer:

2tone
20th May, 2009, 09:07 AM
its ok she going to her sisters for the weekend shes had a new baby and we have the builders back so some one has to stay at home,I could not have planned it better:hahaha::cheer:

its good when a plan comes to together lol you will like your new toy

firestorm
21st May, 2009, 01:00 PM
cant gey hold of one any were every one is out of stock so iy looks like a stella weekend

2tone
21st May, 2009, 01:26 PM
lol they must be selling some amount of these now times cant be that bad for people

icaicm
21st May, 2009, 03:24 PM
i have a dm8000hd and was purchased from dreamboxshop.co.uk and i have to say its a very good piece of equipment and i think if you are well into your receivers its worth the money. i even have a slim dvd installed and work superb. i had an issue with the usb to sata stick inside it and i emailed DM and they asked me to email them a copy of the invoice and within a week i got a replacement one. service from them was good.

^^MaXiMo II^^
21st May, 2009, 08:36 PM
cant gey hold of one any were every one is out of stock so iy looks like a stella weekend
Yep there is not one box for sale and trust me not only in UK
i have no idea whats goin on in Germany :call:

2tone
21st May, 2009, 08:47 PM
was looking at that my self sms say they will have in week or two but then they might being going for a push for these new receivers they are planing

on_the_jazz
21st May, 2009, 09:04 PM
i have a dm8000hd and was purchased from dreamboxshop.co.uk

I tried .co.uk and the site seems to be looping. There is a .org with that name and they have 995 in stock for half the price of anywhere else :S :S
I guess its a scam or just an incorrect price.

felix1
22nd May, 2009, 06:01 AM
how about satstores.co.uk. give them a ring they will let you know if they have any or when they will be in stock. very reliable.

2tone
22nd May, 2009, 07:40 AM
how about satstores.co.uk. give them a ring they will let you know if they have any or when they will be in stock. very reliable.

says on his site he is out of stock every were is out by the looks of it last batch i was told had bad lcd i also know this as a friend of mine got one out of that batch and had to go back to shop

firestorm
2nd June, 2009, 12:52 PM
there is still none in stock anywere

2tone
2nd June, 2009, 02:30 PM
nope still out every were and by the sound of it on most of the forums there is a big demand for them

firestorm
2nd June, 2009, 04:32 PM
may even wait for the new 500hd and save my self some money.There is odviously a problem with the 8000and if this is how long it takes them to get new ones out,I would not like to send one back with a problem

opsmonkey
2nd June, 2009, 04:35 PM
may even wait for the new 500hd and save my self some money.There is odviously a problem with the 8000and if this is how long it takes them to get new ones out,I would not like to send one back with a problem

my thoughts exactly.. i really like the simplicity of the 500 so a 500HD sounds right up my street

firestorm
5th June, 2009, 05:49 PM
well i ve took the plunge sms have 36 in stock today minus the one i ordered should be here tomorrow

opsmonkey
5th June, 2009, 06:15 PM
well i ve took the plunge sms have 36 in stock today minus the one i ordered should be here tomorrow

?899 disposable income.. nice if you can get it lol

lfc4life
5th June, 2009, 06:18 PM
hmmmmm must be in the wrong job lol

shirehorse99
5th June, 2009, 09:41 PM
They rang me today to say they had stock after i enquired a few weeks ago. So 34 left then.

shirehorse99
5th June, 2009, 09:49 PM
I must say that I cant wait for delivery - been into satellite reception since late 1980s. I had an echostar 5500 in those days - always wanted to buy the best receiver available in those days also (SCT Monterey).

firestorm
10th June, 2009, 09:42 PM
Well mine arrived on monday the packaging was great the box looks even better put the latest nabilo image on it.The best image i have used yet well chuffed with it.I find the tuner on the 8000 below the 7020 signal strength.but still pulling in all the sat with out break up also its slower than the 7020 for booting up.
One tip is i could not get tuner A working found for some reason that the iner core of the coax on the F plug has to be longer on the 8000 (as the coax cable was at its limet reaching it there was no conection)

westkill
10th June, 2009, 10:02 PM
my dm800 takes a while to bootup just todo with the size of the image like an operating system with a lot more features to check on startup
glad your happy with it m8 :)

nokia35
29th June, 2010, 09:29 AM
hi i have the dm8000hds pvr for 550euro inclosed shipping cost and Paypal-tax if you want to buy one box or more please send me email sjimportexport@googlemail.com

bubbles69
29th June, 2010, 04:07 PM
Nice first post think this post above should be removed in case of fraud