PDA

View Full Version : EDC16CP34 locked

Jungbest
16th November, 2013, 06:56 PM
Hello,
Some time ago my friend make mod file for my car.
Currently, I tried to write other soft to ECU via OBD2, but all my devices inform "ECU locked".
I have original file read once by the diagnostic connector, but my old BDM not accept this file format.
I need help with unlocking a file or the org. in file format for my old BDM.
All files in enclosure.
If someone could help me out with this, I'd be grateful.

waldi1979
16th November, 2013, 07:31 PM
File "flash bdm now read" it looks as broken. Maybe your BDM is too old to read this type of ECU.
If you read it correctly, change 0X1FD980-0X1FD9AA as in the original. It locks your ECU.

Jungbest
17th November, 2013, 01:00 AM
Thank you for reply.
Files are not broken - I write it to other ECU and working correctly, but on other ECU with this files - I also not have access to any changes via OBD2.
I do not understand why my BDM ( BDM100 with 3.1.0.1255 software ) writes something on top of the file, but I not have other BDM.
Any others solutions ?

mario38
17th November, 2013, 09:16 AM
Thank you for reply.
Files are not broken - I write it to other ECU and working correctly, but on other ECU with this files - I also not have access to any changes via OBD2.
I do not understand why my BDM ( BDM100 with 3.1.0.1255 software ) writes something on top of the file, but I not have other BDM.
Any others solutions ?

obd reading your file is correct.
your modified file obd is wrong in many things ..
I think bdm 100 ecu can read this fine controls connections and the power supply to the BDM