PDA

View Full Version : galletto v54 bdm europe

sonho1999
16th November, 2013, 08:03 PM
hello guys
I galletto v.54 europe with BDM, I read mpc56xx bosch unit, I am using boch 12 volt adapter connected drive as manual says.
galletto says processor is not supported!!
Happened to someone? 'm doing wrong?
someone help please
my poor English, I'm Portuguese
that hug

robert54
16th November, 2013, 10:05 PM
Galletto has a good pdf did You check this???

oem
17th November, 2013, 08:46 AM
Wich ecu try to read? edc16c8/9 maybe?

AlexandruP
17th November, 2013, 09:55 PM
Are you using the correct drivers for your tool? V48 drivers on V54 tool can make this occur

assitutto
18th November, 2013, 09:03 AM
i have the same problem with galletto v54 euro clone, bdm function don't work good on every ecu and using my old v48 china all work good.
i send back my galletto to seller (tunertool.com) for test bdm function
he say my galletto it's ok and work good, and it should be driver problem, i use driver for old v48 because are already installed in my pc
when my galletto come back i will test with correct driver and hope it work good, i let you know

for the moment I can only say thanks to tunertool guys because they were really available

Marmes
18th November, 2013, 03:58 PM
i have the same problem with galletto v54 euro clone, bdm function don't work good on every ecu and using my old v48 china all work good.
i send back my galletto to seller (tunertool.com) for test bdm function
he say my galletto it's ok and work good, and it should be driver problem, i use driver for old v48 because are already installed in my pc
when my galletto come back i will test with correct driver and hope it work good, i let you know

for the moment I can only say thanks to tunertool guys because they were really available

Hi!
If you use both machines on same computer, it's normal that v53/54 will not work correctly. You need to remove all old drivers and install the ones provided by your seller. Chinese and bosnian tools use cracked dlls wich compromise the good use of the tool while portuguese tools use all original and unchanged dlls. I am sure that you seller will support you :)