PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Tunertool Galletto V54 on Truck

elcarpuz
17th November, 2013, 04:32 PM
Hi all,

ever test on DAF bosch 6.2, work ok

today i receive my volvo/renault adapter for Galletto V54 from tunertool.com, portuguese euro clone, test direct on ecu LUCAS from FH12, and don't work...

no communication... :-(

firstly test without volvo/renault adaptor, no communication, seller say need adaptor, i receive, test, and don't work too...

AlexandruP
17th November, 2013, 09:22 PM
Are you trying to read on bench or on truck?

I have make many Volvo FH12 Lucas ECU before with TunerTool.com clone without any problem. I think you are doing something wrong.

Marmes
18th November, 2013, 03:48 PM
Portuguese euro clone, does not use patches, dongles changed dlls or license keys. It works like original, all you need to do is update license like original tool. If you have used any other galletto tools from other sellers, you must remove the drivers first and install all over again with the drivers provided by seller or mr Galletto. After that it will work perfect. You must understand that galletto and other machines are protocol interpreters, so if they work with one ecu that has a certain protocol, they must work with others that have the same protocol, unless the software doesn't support , or if you doing something wrong. So please check you instalation, because all protocols on portuguese machine are working 100%. Hope you get all things sorted. For sure your seller will help you.

elcarpuz
20th November, 2013, 01:18 PM
I test new installation and tell you

ioanrokos
23rd November, 2013, 08:32 PM
Hi any news ?, because i have the same problem too.
Is there somewhere pin out from the specified ecu (32kb dump)?
Regrds

tunertool
26th November, 2013, 01:37 AM
Sure I can try to help you, tell me what pinout you are using? Is your a china clone or ?