PDA

View Full Version : Problem Controll Turbo Pressure on FIAT ALFA LANCIA TJET Engines with Bosch ME7.9.10

bambula tuner
19th November, 2013, 09:55 AM
Hello Guys

I Have a problem with Controlling the Turbo Pressure on this TJet Engines. i Have driffent Files, from Mito to Punto to Abarth and 500 Abarth. but always the same Poblem i dont get more Turbopressure after Remapping. I do the files with ECM Titanium the cars runs better have more Torque but the Pressure dont go over the Original Limit. Is somewhere a another Limiter for the Turbo Pressure thats ECM Titanium not showing?

Please Help me Guys i spend more then 30 Hours for this Problem.

best greetings to all DK Members.

carmageddon
19th November, 2013, 06:10 PM
dont use ecm for mod!

have bad and dont real information!

only with knowledge and experience you can obtain correctly power without problems!

bambula tuner
19th November, 2013, 08:41 PM
I have exspirience with chip tuning i do more than 150 cars. I have a official fiat alfa garage here in switzerland and also do the diagnostic school from fiat alfa and lancia. I am not a noob. I dont have any other problem only the one to controll the turbo pressure. When i do a mechanic modification for more turbo boost the cars runs perfectly. I also do a fiat 500 tributo ferrari that brings 220hp on the dyno.

Wich programm do you choose for do this cars with tjet engines?

carmageddon
19th November, 2013, 08:56 PM
the only one holy bible

bambula tuner
19th November, 2013, 09:36 PM
WinOls?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

carmageddon
19th November, 2013, 09:55 PM
obviously!

bambula tuner
19th November, 2013, 09:59 PM
Do you have a winols drivers for this engine's? When yes is it possible to share it?

carmageddon
20th November, 2013, 08:40 AM
i have all damos but i can not share...why you need the damos for this ecu? you wrote that you can do mod without problems...this means that you dont need technical information about this ecu....or not?

without offense : experience is useless without knowledge...and with ecm you can not learn and/or do correct mod!

bambula tuner
20th November, 2013, 01:13 PM
Yes i can do mod for this engine's but i have a problem with boost controlling over the original 3 way valve from the boost controller without technical modification. And i know its a problem with software. I have check it with original examiner i see thats the 3 way valve Is triggered too early.

So i know the ecm titanium driver not work 100% works

So when you dont wont help leave your answers away thats not helpfull for all DK members

We are here to help us together and not to say i have the solution but i dont share it. Its normall that you wont make money with your hours that you spend for learning and doing chip tuning but do this one other clients that you have. For me we are here in Dk to help us together and not to make money or telling i have damos i have solution but i dont share it. The most here in DK spend much hours to learn and also evry one need helps from. Forums etc.

Greetings

carmageddon
20th November, 2013, 02:07 PM
i work with development info for chiptuning and diagnosis and i can not help you...you must learn with official info for any existent ecu if you wanna do correct mod.

why you wrote that you can do working mod if you dont have official information?

is not possible this.

sorry for my questions (and my bad english) but i think that your 150 car have not correct mod...without offense.

i think this : in chiptuning world if i need correct file or solution for study it is necessary to pay for others work.

i dont have problem if you find gratis solution, but you can not expect any correct help gratis on web only because you frequent forum.

bambula tuner
20th November, 2013, 03:54 PM
Only by the way all 150 cars runs again without any issues. My sister doblo made over 200000 km with my moded file. You have newer seen my work a tell me my mod files are not good.

Thats not the reason why i open this new thread.

I say it a post befor i dont have any problem when you dont wanna share your damos and solution. But then dont post any answer thats not help that we search in a forum. I dont beginning this thread to beginn war with you.

Take your secret with you when you dont wanne share

Best greetings

Overtune
5th December, 2013, 11:26 PM
In a few posts, you have proven you have no idea how to solve software issues on t-jets. Personally i think you have no idea how to fix this and i doubt you have the knoweledge required to do it in the near future, so the best solution is....SPEND some money for function datasheets or damos, or buy yourself a proper tunenso that you can copy it in the future on other t-jets...

Overtune
5th December, 2013, 11:27 PM
In a few posts, you have proven you have no idea how to solve software issues on t-jets. Personally i think you have no idea how to fix this and i doubt you have the knoweledge required to do it in the near future, so the best solution is....SPEND some money for function datasheets or damos, or buy yourself a proper tune so that you can copy it in the future on other t-jets...

easytech
6th December, 2013, 09:36 AM
If you have the Punto Abarth file simple compare this with yours.
You will see the changes made and what is relevant.
Only beware that the Punto abarth has 2500mBar mapsensors.

What boost do you have now? And how many torq limiters did you change?

I made a Bravo engine with all mods, pistons, rods, cam, porting, GT25 turbo etc etc. Engine does 313BHP @8500RPM with 1.4bar boost.
I think I spent 300hrs. on the rolling road also to get good driveabilty on the normal road.

leolux
12th December, 2013, 12:12 AM
Hello Guys

I Have a problem with Controlling the Turbo Pressure on this TJet Engines. i Have driffent Files, from Mito to Punto to Abarth and 500 Abarth. but always the same Poblem i dont get more Turbopressure after Remapping. I do the files with ECM Titanium the cars runs better have more Torque but the Pressure dont go over the Original Limit. Is somewhere a another Limiter for the Turbo Pressure thats ECM Titanium not showing?

Please Help me Guys i spend more then 30 Hours for this Problem.

best greetings to all DK Members.

Do you have touch this maps?

leolux