PDA

View Full Version : blackhole image - channel list system/bouquet how? remote up/down change? epg

wakkaday
19th November, 2013, 10:22 PM
hi there

i have managed to install blackhole and configure cccam which is great. i am getting the channels. however i believe i have the default channel list / bouquet installed and i do not like it

on the remote if i press the channel up and down button it goes back to the main bouquet channel list rather then changing it via the screen. how can i change this?

also how do i configure the epg on this (7 day) ..

what do i need to install? many thanks
i have an icloudbox e.g s6000hd with the blackhole 2.06 ferrari image...

digicon
20th November, 2013, 02:12 AM
Read all the Guides in the Enigma2 section of this board and everything you can in the VU section as everything you asked has been answered a thousand times over, believe you me the information is there if you just search for it.

For a head start read this here to change the Bouquets: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f210/dreamboxedit-guide-167275/

To get you started on the EPG : http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f205/crossepg-full-sly-epg-193900/

wakkaday
20th November, 2013, 11:45 AM
ok thanks, i wanst sure if the box were relevant to my box which is s6000hd / icloudbox

but i am also having a problem mounting a usb

thanks guys,

i did the auto bouqet e2 and i see it in plugins. but when i try and run it says
autobouquets_e2.sh" it can't find it

i have set permissions to 755

also how would i do this step on the blackhole image? im not sure if i have lamedb service file. i did find a scan tool and it seemed to be doing something. i am getting all the channels now, but i just want the epg to be better and the autobouqet set up..

also i tried to connecting my usb flash disk but it doesnt seem to mount properly. i have mounted it using the box tool and upon restart in device manager, nothing is listed.

3) perform a scan on 28.2e satellite so that you have the latest lamedb service file (make sure autolamedb (attrib 755)"