PDA

View Full Version : Can we ever trust an MP again?

badapple
17th May, 2009, 03:01 PM
Having listened to the media in the last few weeks and now knowing for SURE what they are all up to, can the general public ever trust an MP again?
I for one cannot trust these people ever again!
But what should the general public do?
If we don't vote, then the present party stays in power.
If we do decide to vote, then for which party, because they have ALL had their hands in the till.
There are only TWO main partys and the Lib Dem(being the third) are not big or strong enough to run this country.
The smaller partys WILL now take on extra votes BUT WHO CAN BE TRUSTED?
Lets have your thoughts.

Mr Pumpy
17th May, 2009, 07:50 PM
Ofcoarse they can't be trusted, theyve bent and abused the rules to line their own pockets. I can't stand any of em, they are a bunch of slimy two faced robbers, and how any of em get away without being sacked i'll never know.

Basically they should not be able to make rules that either set their own salaries or anything that applies to the money they get.

opsmonkey
17th May, 2009, 08:14 PM
Not every MP is corrupt.. and to say they all are is a very big generalisation..

Those who have been corrupt should be charged with fraud.. Those who havent are then left to carry on doing their jobs..

I'm in the military.. i choose to do it.. If i get posted to Scotland its part of my job.. i'd have to live in the mess and travel back to my home at weekends..
The same way MP's choose their jobs..

Maybe they should house MP's in military style accomodation.. they are single rooms with en-suites.. If they only spend 2 days aweek there it would make financial sense..

Mr Pumpy
17th May, 2009, 08:40 PM
Aye, I wouldnt say they were corrupt, but they have abused the rules or pushed them to the very limits.

lfc4life
17th May, 2009, 08:54 PM
corrupt, bent, scum!!!!! NO wonder the uk is in so much debt

firestorm
17th May, 2009, 09:21 PM
if a single mother on benifts moves a bloke in and dose not declar it and gets caught they would take her to court give her a criminal record and even jail her.
So why cant the mp who claimed for a mortgage he did not have be treted the same i thought all men/women are equal in this country

lfc4life
17th May, 2009, 09:38 PM
well i hope the ones that claimed thousands get charged with fraud!!! And a second home allowance wtf! here mp's want my bank details.....

maca
17th May, 2009, 09:39 PM
bit like us with our free tv channels eh m8 lol

rockytoo
17th May, 2009, 10:01 PM
Before this broke an MP told me that I should not believe what the press said about how much they earned as she only got ?60,000 a year. After claiming ?400 per Mth for food each MP also gets their booze and meals subsidised in the House by more than ?20,000 per year. They then tell us to tighten our belts !!!!!!

lfc4life
17th May, 2009, 10:02 PM
two faced w a n k e r s there are

Lainie
17th May, 2009, 10:08 PM
vote for tommy sherridan for prime minister. i dont know why gordon brown took the job from tony blair as all he has done is try to clear the bloody mess he left behind (and yes i am a labour supporter). id have told blair to ~~~~ off and do his own bloody dirty work. in all honesty i feel a bit sorry for gord brown. if i was him id pack it in now and ~~~~ off wi my big pension!

lfc4life
17th May, 2009, 10:09 PM
true! i have never voted and never will

Bulld0g
17th May, 2009, 10:12 PM
Yea like anyone would feel sorry for an mp. Especially that fugly air gaspin tory faced ~~~~in Thatcher lovin freak that pretends he has true labour values at heart. ****

maca
17th May, 2009, 10:13 PM
like we have always trusted these lying grabbing too faced ~~~~ers. its been going on for years. and only for the credit cruntch it would have never been brought to light ....

lfc4life
17th May, 2009, 10:14 PM
thought it was swine flu epidemic was mean't too make it go away ? ;)

Bulld0g
17th May, 2009, 10:15 PM
Come the revolution brothers ............................................ ;)

badapple
17th May, 2009, 10:38 PM
These are the same people who have granted the lowest payed population just 7p per hour pay rise!

It just seems soooooooooo unfair that these people can claim thousands of pounds of expenses on trivial items, that have nothing to do with their job and get away with it!

Reading through the list of items that they have claimed for..........MAKES ME SICK!

lfc4life
17th May, 2009, 10:41 PM
we should make them ~~~~ing sick or get them working in the sweat shops

Bulld0g
17th May, 2009, 10:42 PM
Seriously. shit happens. These ~~~~ers have been doin it for years and will continue to do so. In a few yesrs there will be gasps when the shit hits the fan again.
Plus ?a change plus c'est la m?me chose

maca
17th May, 2009, 10:43 PM
no lets get them to work for the minimum wage for the rest of there working lives.. robbing ~~~~ers...