PDA

View Full Version : Installing Homebrew Channel on system menu 4.0

Yumraaj
17th May, 2009, 11:51 PM
Hi guys I haven't tried this myself but if you wana install Homebrew channel on your wii which has system menu 4.0, here is your chance.
It uses something called bannerbomb. You uzipped the content and the dol or elf you wana install onto your SD and you navigate to it. That's it! :congrats:

Bannerbomb - WiiBrew (http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Bannerbomb)

rod
25th May, 2009, 04:04 PM
hi ive done it in mine and worked fine

Bash25
28th May, 2009, 04:20 PM
Hi Guys,

I have done this and everything works prefect.

Bashy.

Yumraaj
28th May, 2009, 04:41 PM
Glad to hear mate, any problem in the future dont hesitate.

vapman
2nd January, 2010, 04:41 PM
Thanks for this cant wait to give it a try! :shakehands:

m9g
20th February, 2010, 11:06 PM
I'm having trouble

Have installed bannerbomb for 4.2 and wii is all updated usinf the safe 4.2 updater, I have homebrew channel on the wii menu, i open it and i get blue screen with bubbles rising up and I have the usbloader and cIOS36_rev9-Installer in the apps folder and nothing appears in the homebrew channel so cant load the cIOS36_rev9-Installer as stated in the first post

Any ideas please!!!!

Regards

M9G

ck-ok
21st February, 2010, 02:46 PM
I'm having trouble

Have installed bannerbomb for 4.2 and wii is all updated usinf the safe 4.2 updater, I have homebrew channel on the wii menu, i open it and i get blue screen with bubbles rising up and I have the usbloader and cIOS36_rev9-Installer in the apps folder and nothing appears in the homebrew channel so cant load the cIOS36_rev9-Installer as stated in the first post

Any ideas please!!!!

Regards

M9G

make sure there is not another folder in the apps folder that contain your apps,ie:when you open your apps folder you should see your apps