PDA

View Full Version : help passat b6 all keys lost

ninja123
25th November, 2013, 07:28 PM
I got a 2006 passat 2.0 tdi with all keys lost, I have full avdi, can this be done all via obd?

How to get ignition on?

Ive been playing in the dark with this tonight so left it untill tomorrow now.

Thanks for any help guys, ninja

obdsystems
25th November, 2013, 07:40 PM
I thought you needed to wire up to BSI. Just a guess. Good luck my friend

ninja123
25th November, 2013, 07:43 PM
wire what up to bsi exactly? Cant find any info anywhere :(

Please HELLLPPP!!

ninja

obdsystems
25th November, 2013, 08:04 PM
My manual's in the van - Isn't it AB PROG which fits on the back of AVDI box. I haven't done one of these and think I'm missing license to make those keys.

I "think" A2, A4 and Passat are tougher to do with regards to lost key situations.

sparkz02
25th November, 2013, 08:14 PM
I know you need dump from confort unit, behind glove box, From that you then get CS & pin, I believe even AVDI can't do full obd.

ninja123
25th November, 2013, 08:44 PM
Well, I select the correct vehicle, and there is a 'ALL LOST KEYS' button, but I have done a little research and apparently, its a bit dangerous to click this tab :(

I still clicked it, but never had the ign powered up, so never worked - I now know i can power ignition on via fuse 1, but I would love someone who's been here before to point me in the right direction!

Lots of likes and thanks await!

ninja

key point
25th November, 2013, 09:17 PM
If problems powering up then pull comfort module, eeprom to make key and programme remote part diagnosticaly.
Dont press all keys lost button, the customer or dealer for future diagnostic work will not thankyou. lol

obdsystems
25th November, 2013, 09:24 PM
The "lost key" re-writes all the CS bytes so main-dealer is fcuk'ed. key point gave great advice

key point
25th November, 2013, 09:29 PM
The "lost key" re-writes all the CS bytes so main-dealer is fcuk'ed. key point gave great advice
the last time i pressed the lost key button it changed a red scirocco into a grey skoda fabia.

ninja123
25th November, 2013, 09:45 PM
the last time i pressed the lost key button it changed a red scirocco into a grey skoda fabia.

Lol, hope it came out as a vrs model :)

ninja

gttuning
25th November, 2013, 09:47 PM
I got a 2006 passat 2.0 tdi with all keys lost, I have full avdi, can this be done all via obd?

How to get ignition on?

Ive been playing in the dark with this tonight so left it untill tomorrow now.

Thanks for any help guys, ninja
Hi Ninja did you try ask support?

ninja123
25th November, 2013, 09:48 PM

I see the 'ALL KEYS LOST' button does different things on different models, I used it on a 2010 golf and all worked fine, so is this car now *****ed?? Or is it different for different models? Any list of what NOT to press this button on?

As i said, used it on a 2010 golf and a 2008 crafter and all ok.

ninja

key point
25th November, 2013, 09:49 PM
If you do manage to power up, dont autodetect or you will lock up ecu and get nowhere. id ecu type - module 1, then read ecu direct for pin and cs.

key point
25th November, 2013, 09:51 PM
I see the 'ALL KEYS LOST' button does different things on different models, I used it on a 2010 golf and all worked fine, so is this car now *****ed?? Or is it different for different models? Any list of what NOT to press this button on?

As i said, used it on a 2010 golf and a 2008 crafter and all ok.

ninja dont press it on anything, there is a warning in the manual.

gttuning
25th November, 2013, 09:55 PM
Well, I select the correct vehicle, and there is a 'ALL LOST KEYS' button, but I have done a little research and apparently, its a bit dangerous to click this tab :(

I still clicked it, but never had the ign powered up, so never worked - I now know i can power ignition on via fuse 1, but I would love someone who's been here before to point me in the right direction!

Lots of likes and thanks await!

ninja
i think ninja all lost key is above 2007 can?
i cant see 2006 all lost key?

ninja123
25th November, 2013, 09:56 PM
Hi Ninja did you try ask support?

No mate, car is 7/8 years old, so dont really want to bother customer support - lots of user must have done this job before, so leave support team for other problems and hope someone in 'the know' can respond instead.

ninja

obdsystems
25th November, 2013, 09:58 PM

lols yeah the power of AVDI is boundless !!! :eviltongue:

Never had the balls to press the "all keys lost" button but would like to know experiences as doing more in future.
I think dealer gets headache on connecting up to their computer ninja.

But is that our problem ??? Hard to prove cos we left car working guys :top: Maybe/maybe not ???

ninja123
25th November, 2013, 10:46 PM
Like i said, i did 2010 golf AND I PRESSED THAT BUTTON, all working fine, if i didnt press that button, what else could i have done???

I buy avdi to use via obd on the makes and models that says 'VIA OBD' - now I am hearing all this :(

so did i mess up the golf by using the all key lost button?????

Also, if i read the eeprom from the passat b6 comfort module, is all 7 bytes available and pin code? Or do i need to read ecu too??

This seems to be taking the pi55, pay all this money and lots of options are 'DONT PRESS THIS'????

I dont care what happens after ive done the job, if car starts after lost key situation, then thats it, job done - if dealers cant get comms then they can fix it and charge accordingly.
all i want to know is does the avdi functions work as they should? do what it says on the tin?

ninja

key point
25th November, 2013, 11:00 PM
comfort module gives all 7 bytes and pin. lost keys on your 2010 Golf is vdo nec system where you need to take clocks out and read/write eeprom to put in to service mode and then programme in car or on bench with rig. spare keys can be done on vdo nec through OBD.

key point
25th November, 2013, 11:08 PM
Or like you say, you can press all keys lost button if you want. as long as people are aware of apparent consequencies, its their choice.
its when they are not aware is the problem.

ninja123
25th November, 2013, 11:20 PM
I just want to know if the 'all keys lost' buttons actually work, im really not bothered about the aftermath.

Looks like comfort module out on the passat then :(

I hear very cheap and cheerfull SMOK tool can do this :(

ps - I hate smok tools :)

ninja

autofan1965
25th November, 2013, 11:31 PM
Read 95320 from comfort module and save before pressing all key lost, when something go wrong then you can just write it back and you have car in same state like before.

ninja123
25th November, 2013, 11:38 PM
but if i read 95320 then why need to press all keys lost?

All data needed is in comfort module, right??

Just load dump to avdi and generate dealer key and program with pin??

Sorry for being a dumbo but never met this challenge before.

ninja

key point
25th November, 2013, 11:59 PM
yes you are correct, everthing is in comfort module. only have to programme remote function by diagnostics after.

autofan1965
26th November, 2013, 12:00 AM
I think already only tango can do key only with comfort module dump. It is strong encrypted. When you make it with backup first then you can do next with obd2 without fear when this work.

key point
26th November, 2013, 12:05 AM
Tango has comfort module for id48 and id 46. there is a b6 module in Tag tool which i presume is id48 like ninjas.

u.s
26th November, 2013, 12:16 AM
I shorted fuses 6 and 34 together to get the car talking to the FVDI.
If you look at the manual, there are diagrams toward the end that show you how to talk to cars with lost keys.
Autofan provided me with CS and Pin from my comfort module dump.

rapidlocksmiths
26th November, 2013, 12:28 AM
If reports are correct , then the car will be fine until it needs to go to a garage for parts that need cs in future , as dealer tools will no longer communicate with the car , resulting in a hefty bill for new ecu and clocks etc .

this happened to a lockie recently doing a contract job , the customers old key turned up , so they went to dealer to have it reprogrammed , dealer quoted ?2500 as put car to sleep and blamed the aftermarket key , as a contract job the contractor wanted to claim against the lockie , luckily the lockie had kept a copy of the original dump , he went back and restored the original dump and all was working as before , all except the new key of course , but it saved him a world of grief.

the issue that is unclear , is in this case are we liable or not ? many have voiced an opinion , but this hasnt been proven one way or the other as yet , and the way uk law is , id hate to guess which way this would go , who would the court favour if it got this far ?

the next dilema is should we make the customer aware ? are we being dishonest or underhand in not advising them of a known issue before just going ahead ? im not asking about ethics , im asking how do you see a court viewing this if it came to it ?

or is it wiser to make the customer aware , explain the potential future issue , and leave the decision with the customer and get them to sign to say aware of the potential issue but instruct you to do this anyway and take responsibility for any future issues .

as derrick said , you should be able to read 6 bytes and sniff out 7th by giving key to ignition then tag tool by obd , or eeprom comfort module , either is preferable , rather than hope for best no future issues crop up.

if no chance of repurcussions i think we would all use the all keys lost function every time , i just like to cover my arse , and do the best for my customer and keep them as a future customer , for now its too risky until clear.

obdsystems
26th November, 2013, 12:56 AM
Like i said, i did 2010 golf AND I PRESSED THAT BUTTON, all working fine, if i didnt press that button, what else could i have done???

I buy avdi to use via obd on the makes and models that says 'VIA OBD' - now I am hearing all this :(
ninja

Just some functions require a working key, otherwise eeprom work. For comfort module I thought needed working key (EDC ok i see) and def do with new Golf cluster as expert users pointed out.

Abritus (as with all manufacturers) tend to "gloss" over the bad points.

RapidLockSmiths (as always) made a good example of implications of using "All Keys Lost". I never would press the button myself. I would think twice as we offer a service to help customer.

Life is never simple :indecisiveness:

PS. how tough is it to get to a Mk 6 Golf dash ??? just wondered guys

rapidlocksmiths
26th November, 2013, 01:40 AM
maybe im over cautious and too soft , i do care about the long term implications to my customer and believe if i know of a potential future issue i should disclose this to the customer before proceeding , or use an alternative method to complete the job without such issues , concience is sometimes a curse.
If the customer wants me to continue and damn the consequences and signs to such absolving me from future blame then id do as instructed by them if the only way , but if another issue free way existed , then i would use this .

i may be over cautious and i may be too soft giving a toss about future implications to the customer , and if so then so be it , but this caution and respect for the customer has served me ok thus far so il stick with it .

each to own , and we all take or dont take risks as we see fit , but will be interesting in future to see how this one pans out and what any legal implications exist if any.

paul_12345
26th November, 2013, 03:00 AM
maybe im over cautious and too soft , i do care about the long term implications to my customer and believe if i know of a potential future issue i should disclose this to the customer before proceeding , or use an alternative method to complete the job without such issues , concience is sometimes a curse.
If the customer wants me to continue and damn the consequences and signs to such absolving me from future blame then id do as instructed by them if the only way , but if another issue free way existed , then i would use this .

i may be over cautious and i may be too soft giving a toss about future implications to the customer , and if so then so be it , but this caution and respect for the customer has served me ok thus far so il stick with it .

each to own , and we all take or dont take risks as we see fit , but will be interesting in future to see how this one pans out and what any legal implications exist if any.

I'd say there can be no doubt about this - you would be totally liable if you didn't inform the customer and get them to sign something that says so, its like having a aftermarket engine part and hacking the engine to make it fit and not telling the customer,

but proving you did it could be very hard for instance even if you admit you was the one that programmed the key but you denied that you rewrote the bytes and you just programmed a key to the current information whats to say someone else had not already programmed a key and already had rewritten the cs bytes, small claims couldn't begin to understand everything and seeing how the car worked perfect until it went to VW...

ninja123
26th November, 2013, 08:25 AM
ok, so from what i read, the lost all keys button only changes cs in comfort module? or does it change in ecu and dash too?

Im sure AVDI will decrypt the dump from comfort module, so i think i will go down this route, even though im very tempted to press THAT button :)

Ill let you know how i get on, just wished someone before me had done this - with or without success.

ninja

rapidlocksmiths
26th November, 2013, 01:13 PM
Ninja the lost key function doesnt just rewrite the CS in the comfort module , ive read its right across the entire car , making it impossible for the dealer kit to adapt new parts to the car once done .
they have the original cs with no way of reading the new cs from car , so their kit and software is rendered useless and unable to talk to car.

whether it can be proved to us or not i dont know , this would depend on if the car keeps a log of when this was changed as to whether it can be proved

obdsystems
26th November, 2013, 06:17 PM
Off topic but... one thing to do my friends for a lost key situation is get customer to sign a waver : 1) to say he owns a car 2) to say I can work on it etc.
before >>>any work<<< is done. Its insurance as always get that one customer who makes false claims (tho this discussion isn't false!!)
Every company should have terms & conditions regardless of insurance. Cover you back-sides!!!!!

Anyway yeah never would intentionally cause damage to car or if do, fix it (customer should allow for that)
Be good if AVDI could save backup of all units????

However ... in this case Yes decrypt the dump from comfort module - AVDI does do it - but you need ABPROG (or whatever add-on its called)
Next investment is this !!! :)

Make sure you charge well for job!!! :)
Get support from support@abritus72.com

sparkz02
26th November, 2013, 06:57 PM
But if you save dump from comfort unit and then you click this button, if it changes CS around the whole car, surely if you save dump of comfort unit, its still not going to help you what about the ECU?

off topic

Talking about laws, if you do a lost key give customer a remote key 2 months later they call back saying either key has lost range or completely not working. What's the step of action, charge for a new one? Or give them a replacement for FREE.

indienick
26th November, 2013, 07:51 PM
this is push button start vehicle i assume?

this is why the ignition cannot turn on?

IGNITION
Red/blue
Pin-4 on Ignition switch connector
+

http://www.installogy.com/SharedVSite/Img/arrow_blue_right.jpg

See the provided document for exact pin locations.

IGNITION 2
Green/gray & Green
Pin-12 and Pin-1 on Ignition switch connector

+

worst case scenario - remove the ignition and provide 12V to the red/blue wire and the green/gray or green wire. not all three will be required for dash lights.

then your ignition will turn on, like magic.

ninja123
26th November, 2013, 08:12 PM
I got ignition on with fuse link 6-34, still nothing worked, so i take out comfort module and read eeprom 95320, AVDI will not give me cs, AVDI asks for ecu dump too :(

Can someone give me checksum and pin from this dump please?

Big thanks, ninja

paul_12345
26th November, 2013, 09:16 PM
But if you save dump from comfort unit and then you click this button, if it changes CS around the whole car, surely if you save dump of comfort unit, its still not going to help you what about the ECU?

off topic

Talking about laws, if you do a lost key give customer a remote key 2 months later they call back saying either key has lost range or completely not working. What's the step of action, charge for a new one? Or give them a replacement for FREE.

by UK law the 6 month / 1 year rule will apply, eg first 6 months you have to prove that the customer has broken it else you would have to repair / replace free, next 6 months the customer has to prove it had a fault /is such bad quality its was going to fail, so really you have to provide 6 months warranty.

paul_12345
26th November, 2013, 09:18 PM
I got ignition on with fuse link 6-34, still nothing worked, so i take out comfort module and read eeprom 95320, AVDI will not give me cs, AVDI asks for ecu dump too :(

Can someone give me checksum and pin from this dump please?

Big thanks, ninja

I just brought a Tango the other week and it had the b6 module already activated for some reason, but it doesn't show CS / pin unless you have the component security option

key point
26th November, 2013, 10:29 PM
ninja, have you gone through tag tool - key tool - passat keyless - add new key to comfort dump?
if all fails you are welcome to make the hour or so drive up here to use my tango, which definately will work.

obdsystems
26th November, 2013, 11:05 PM
off topic

should be free with 12 Months warrantee unless you stated otherwise ie a re-conditioned fob. If you bought from good supplier, you can in return, claim from your supplier. So you won't lose out.

I prefer to sell >>new<< for this reason and leave the ebay fix jobs for those without the expensive kit.

I know in practice there maybe other factors like fault with customer car and if you've had the key in stock over 12-months!! :)

ninja123
26th November, 2013, 11:49 PM
looks like avdi only can make key from comfort module dump on ID46 system, not working for ID48 :(

ninja

keygargoil
27th November, 2013, 01:31 AM
it needs the ecu and comfort dump to give all 7 bytes cs and pin to force ignition is very easy cant remember exactly which ones without looking at the fusebox but there is aa 5amp fuse for clocks and connect it to 30amp then click your remote in to only the first notch do not press all keys lost either yes or no to add or delete keys I have tango aswell its very easy using the b6 maker add a chip straight in

ninja123
27th November, 2013, 08:32 AM
Well when I but full AVDI, I expected it would be able to do an 8 year old car - cant even go by eeprom let alone obd :(

ninja

totalkey
27th November, 2013, 08:47 AM
Well when I but full AVDI, I expected it would be able to do an 8 year old car - cant even go by eeprom let alone obd :(

ninja

i cant find in the vag manual that is not able to do passat lost key 2006+ with obd!!
did you read spacial opercion for passat in the manual?

"Procedure 3 – for VW/Seat/Skoda CAN vehicles 2006+, Passat B6, Audi A3 CANLearning of a transponder/key to the car requires only the PIN code and after the key-learning
procedure (actually adaptation on channel 11) is finished, it is necessary to turn ignition ON with
each key you want to learn. Preparation of the transponder/key is needed (so called dealer key)
using the component security (CS) and the car type (VW/Seat/Skoda/Audi).should be used."

"-Lock timers – transponder acknowledge: If you turn ignition OFF/ON cyclically, the immobilizer
stops to recognize the transponder, and even a valid transponder will not start the car. This
timer shows when the immobilizer will recognize the transponders. This value is typically set
when trying to make keys for Passat B6/CC"

"For Passat B6/CC/B7 it is required that you put each key only to
the first position instead of putting the key to the normal ignition position"

"NOTE: The automatic check might not be possible for some models (e.g. VW Passat
B6). So it is required that the manual procedure is used in this case."

"An exception
is the Passat B6. For it it is required that you put the key with the transponder into the
programmer, then the key with the transponder into the ignition lock, UP TO THE FIRST
POSITION ONLY, then again into the programmer, and again into the ignition lock until the"

" ATTENTION: As mentioned above for some cars it is not possible to find the 7th byte
of the components security. You can understand if this is possible for the car you are
working on by performing the following procedure:
a) Connect with 25-Immobilizer and go to “Measured Vaues”, Channel 2
b) Put the original key or key with a Megamos 48 transponder – in this case in the
Measured values you should have a “yes” or “1” on the second position of channel 2
c) Eject the key so there is no key in the ignition lock
→ If the second position is changes to “No” or “0” you CANNOT search for the 7th
byte
→ If the second position remains at “Yes” or “1” you can search for the 7th byte"

obdsystems
27th November, 2013, 09:20 AM
i cant find in the vag manual that is not able to do passat lost key 2006+ with obd!!
did you read spacial opercion for passat in the manual?

Yeah always read the manual !! :)
Assume it getting power which has been tough - Soon experience joys of this

topclef
27th November, 2013, 09:53 AM
PIN CODE : 03066
CS : E2 4A D8 49 C4 95 B0

ninja123
27th November, 2013, 07:54 PM
totalkey : I read the manual and all instructions including the ones you posted here - I cant get to this stage, first need to read ecu, this is the first process and failed every time.

topclef : I made dealer key with above cs and avdi say DEALER KEY: NO

My good friend and his tango saved my arse today.

Looks like tango is king on this model, only read comfort and job is done.

Didnt think I would have to buy another 'top' tool so soon :(

Thanks for all your help guys, ninja

ps tag key tool did give correct pincode but thats it - 03066

key point
27th November, 2013, 08:39 PM
ninja did i see you in worcester today lol

obdsystems
27th November, 2013, 09:20 PM
Didnt think I would have to buy another 'top' tool so soon :(

In same vote - run outta money for now.

So Tango or TM Pro ??
See for above tango feature your talking just over a grand

ninja123
27th November, 2013, 10:09 PM
ninja did i see you in worcester today lol

Just a flying visit mate :)

Thanks a million, owe ya one.

ninja

ninja123
27th November, 2013, 10:11 PM
In same vote - run outta money for now.

So Tango or TM Pro ??
See for above tango feature your talking just over a grand

just over a grand - but if i had it 3 days ago, job would have been done in 1 visit instead of 4 - and 5 lost key jobs on this car = ???

You can do the maths yourself, but I can see the answer very clear!!

ninja

key point
27th November, 2013, 10:45 PM
Just a flying visit mate :)

Thanks a million, owe ya one.

ninja not me mate, just a mate of mine. said you had been there.

sparkz02
28th November, 2013, 03:13 AM
I don't think Tmpro can do this car at the moment you still need ECU dump too.

keygargoil
28th November, 2013, 11:52 PM
tango does all comfort dumps id48 and 46 adds the key ready to go if the ecu is a ppd and you auto detect from the ecu list you will lock the ecu and wont read cs and pin from it always check in channell 1 what ecu is in there and manually select it,
1 tool isnt the answer to all jobs i use ori tango, tm pro avdi, key tag tool and zed bull which is collecting dust now as i use tango 99% of the time cos it rocks

ninja123
30th November, 2013, 08:25 AM
tango just got a sale due to this job, then i suppose abritus will add this function in next update :(

ninja

obdsystems
30th November, 2013, 11:49 AM
tango just got a sale due to this job, then i suppose abritus will add this function in next update :(
ninja

Can't believe (almost) that Abritus couldn't do this. Is it a BCM2 system - icon on special functions, then select via dump.

Yeah either tango or tmp is on Santa's list :)

rapidlocksmiths
30th November, 2013, 12:00 PM
cant really expect any tool to do everything mate , it would be nice in an ideal world , as many bottom feeders can buy into producing most keys simply these days thus kill prices when desperate for work , its nice that some jobs remain beyond them and still hold value , when you have new starts offering vag remote keys when all keys lost at ?80 all in , your glad of the more skilled jobs they cant do yet .

key point
30th November, 2013, 12:39 PM

ninja
you will not regret buying Tango. Great value for money with regular updates. All Tango makers make transponder to start car and definately does what it says on the tin.

3abas27
7th January, 2014, 10:17 AM
tango is alone working on dump confort all others progrmmers requires 2 dumps confort and ecu

sparkz02
7th January, 2014, 10:42 AM
When it comes to passat b6, tango is on this own level.

robert81
7th January, 2014, 11:32 AM
nobody here working on miraclone?
from dump attached few pages back it would create working key (transponder ready to start the car, dump has to be updated)
it gives me pin code but doesnt show CS.
i've done spare some time ago via dump of comfort. worked no problem at all.

as per my knowledge - key with incorrect CS will not glow up the dash. key with correct CS will glow up the dash. to become a dealer key you need to lock the transponder and then code it via pin code.
ecu may contain 6 or 7 bytes. if you have only 6 then some soft (ie miraclone) can search for 7th byte from working key or you have to go one by one and insert key each time to see if dash glows up or not.

autochei
7th January, 2014, 07:43 PM
Some time ago I had a b6 without key I short fuses (not that I remember were but if I see the fuse) this way I managed to make contact from the zed-full I programmed another key google search b6-zedbull and then u see wich fuse i hope to be helpful.

robert81
7th January, 2014, 08:47 PM
mvp pro manual for vag clearly says which fuse you have to power up to force ignition
for b6 its fuse 1.

TESTASTRETTA
5th May, 2019, 08:30 PM
Hello guys i have passat b6 3.2fsi, somebody screwup key learning, now the car is dead i was able to read 6 cs bytes and pin. Original key is id 46 is it possible to unlock the key to reprogram again? I tried also id48 but key does not work, probably id48 is not possible to match with kessy system? I have FVDI 2018 tool.

Weasel3
5th May, 2019, 10:03 PM
Hello guys i have passat b6 3.2fsi, somebody screwup key learning, now the car is dead i was able to read 6 cs bytes and pin. Original key is id 46 is it possible to unlock the key to reprogram again? I tried also id48 but key does not work, probably id48 is not possible to match with kessy system? I have FVDI 2018 tool.

It can probably be fixed.
Contact some people with more equipment, in your area.
Remove CCM read. And upload dump.
And wait for a while. Could take a couple of days at least.
Maybe someone will edit the dump. To make it start again.

If key ID46 was originally belonging to this vehicle, do not try unlock. Leave it as it is.

TESTASTRETTA
18th May, 2019, 06:43 PM
Hello guys, nned urgent help :(

I was able to do new dealer key but I am not able to learn the key. immo shows 10minut lock time in chanel 3 even the car was 1hour switched on. car display shows key 0-1. mabe somebody corrupted the eeprom? I thing if I get rid somehow the 10min block I will be able to learn the new key. I attached the eeprom. here are the data I used to create the dealer key:

PIN: 41856
CS: CA B4 60 75 95 68

into the dealer key 7 bit I put FF as the key is id46

can you help me to ged rid of the immo time?

thx!

wojciech300
18th May, 2019, 07:00 PM
Hello guys, nned urgent help :(

I was able to do new dealer key but I am not able to learn the key. immo shows 10minut lock time in chanel 3 even the car was 1hour switched on. car display shows key 0-1. mabe somebody corrupted the eeprom? I thing if I get rid somehow the 10min block I will be able to learn the new key. I attached the eeprom. here are the data I used to create the dealer key:

PIN: 41856
CS: CA B4 60 75 95 68

into the dealer key 7 bit I put FF as the key is id46

can you help me to ged rid of the immo time?

thx!

CS: CA B4 60 75 95 68 C0 :)

TESTASTRETTA
18th May, 2019, 07:36 PM
I have the 7bit CS if i prepare id46 with 7bits insted of 6bits will the key need any additional learning? I am asking because i can get rid of immo lock time to match the key with the car :(

Emrayyy123
30th May, 2019, 09:58 PM
Remove comfort module, read eeprom ST95320 (please read out of circuit - it is also voltage sensitive) , produce chip using tango, possibly avdi can produce chip too, write back, start engine and use avdi to code remote after ign on.