PDA

View Full Version : BMW E60

Mezz_cro
25th November, 2013, 09:32 PM
Hello

I need help or advice what to do....

Client bring me BMW E60 2004.year. 545engine
The problem was with ECU so he find another one that i switch files from one to another and then starts the problem.
Original ECU from car i open and desolder eeprom(95080) and read it for any case to have backup.
Then i open another one and do the same thing and switch eeproms,but cars won t start,return original files what i read in the old ECU(original) also the same,car s won t start.
ECU is Bosch 0 261 209 010,eeprom 95080,flash 28f800 x 2 pieces.
So now i don t know what to do,is it possible to do virgin that ECU then synchronization with diagnostic ?
I try with Immo Decoder 3 do virgin and then with abritus(i have full version) do synchronization but abritus software says that synchronization is not possible,then my friend try with BMW Diagnostic also he doesnt do it,so i really don t know what more to do...
Maybe i need to read both flash memory and program to another ecu,is that solution ?
Also i have CMD original so i can read it via BDM...
I put original file from original ECU,so can anybody check him ?

Every advice or help it will be great....

Thank you ...

Bruno

bram380
26th November, 2013, 01:02 AM
... I try with Immo Decoder 3 do virgin and then with abritus (i have full version) do synchronization but abritus software says that synchronization is not possible ...
Bruno

Read both flash & post here.

Mezz_cro
26th November, 2013, 10:52 AM
Read both flash & post here.

Hello

Here is file from flash and MPC(processor), i read it via BDM by CMD original.

Thanks....

Bruno

bram380
26th November, 2013, 04:40 PM
Try this dump:

Mezz_cro
26th November, 2013, 04:57 PM
This is new virgin files,isn t ?

Thanks...

Bruno

bram380
26th November, 2013, 05:11 PM
This is new virgin files,isn t ?

Thanks...

Bruno

Of course virgine dump.

Mezz_cro
26th November, 2013, 05:29 PM
Ok ..thanks ..i will now program and try....just tell me ....what is better to synchronize with abritus or with bmw diagnostic ?

Bruno

makz
27th November, 2013, 05:41 AM
BMW original is the best!!!

boomeer
28th November, 2013, 10:18 AM
so what is the result?

Mezz_cro
28th November, 2013, 08:57 PM
Hello

I didn t try bram380 files,because i don t have adapters for reading this kind of flash memory,also my boss didn t return ori file what i read so that is the reason why car didn t start,so now car is start normal with old original ECU,and when i do that,i remove both flash files(desolder),eeprom and also read MPC(processor) and put in the another ECU and today car start with other ECU,so now client will test the car.Also there is change in the processor so when i read it, i put the files in another.
Thanks anyway....

I order now adapters for beeprog original what i have,that in the future doesn t happen this kind of problems.....

Bruno

Patrickay
17th September, 2018, 08:28 PM
Hello Dear Mezz_cro did you get the solution for this car (BMW E60 2004.year. 545engine)? please help me I have the same car with the same problem like this one

Vitasoy
6th May, 2019, 04:54 AM
Hi in new to this forum. Where is the dump? Has it been deleted?. I have the same 2004 e60 545i with 0261209010 and in need of virgin file... thanks