PDA

View Full Version : webcams on dk

gmb45
19th May, 2009, 08:14 AM
dont know if this is a good idea but, how about live 1 on 1 webcam streaming on dk, not public streaming for obvious reasons, i think it would be great to see who u talking to, and u dont have to use it, what do other peeps think ?

zaphodbb
19th May, 2009, 08:18 AM
dont know if this is a good idea but, how about live 1 on 1 webcam streaming on dk, not public streaming for obvious reasons, i think it would be great to see who u talking to and u dont have to use it, what do other peeps think ?

sounds ok m8 but think of the shock seeing jok in the flesh :afraid:and me of course i look like catweasles ugly brother :roflmao:

MetalKettle
19th May, 2009, 08:23 AM
sounds ok m8 but think of the shock seeing jok in the flesh :afraid:and me of course i look like catweasles ugly brother :roflmao:

I quite looking forward to seeing all the pts in the flesh.... Bring it on....I say :)

alunfennell
19th May, 2009, 02:14 PM
That sound like a pretty good idea ! Make digital-kaos fully interactive I think it would be a first for this type of fourm and split it up on different trends so it can be used for more than a social outlet, one of the best suggestions for a long time..

Regards:
Alun

MetalKettle
19th May, 2009, 02:16 PM
I suppose the only problem might be moderating it. :(

zaphodbb
19th May, 2009, 02:18 PM
I suppose the only problem might be moderating it. :(

im deffo all for it it would be great as long as dwayne kept his kit on :vroam:

MetalKettle
19th May, 2009, 02:21 PM
Hay and I could show you all my Chickens, Yay !!

MetalKettle
19th May, 2009, 03:06 PM
Thanks Alun you know what I mean ;) hush hush lol

Oh yeah..... what have you two been broadcasting ??!! lol

Dreamer
19th May, 2009, 03:38 PM
im deffo all for it it would be great as long as dwayne kept his kit on :vroam:

R U kidding Dwayne would be showing off his dongle every chance he got lol

zaphodbb
19th May, 2009, 03:49 PM
R U kidding Dwayne would be showing off his dongle every chance he got lol

:roflmao: maybe we could get his cam lens made out of sh*thouse window glass then we wouldn't see him :roflmao:

father ted
19th May, 2009, 04:01 PM
to be honest if you wanted to do this all you need to do is msn ,im not in favour of this i join these places for the anonymity if not id just sign up with my real name im quite happy being father ted not ******* ********** i dont need ppl form vm knowing who i am or what i look like thank you

Lainie
19th May, 2009, 04:05 PM
again i favour msn. will gladly show people i talk to on there my pic but not in a forum im afraid.

.: JaCkPoT :.
19th May, 2009, 04:10 PM
Im not a freak but server might not be able to handle the streaming of multi video chats!

Dreamer
19th May, 2009, 04:14 PM
Im not a freak but server might not be able to handle the streaming of multi video chats!

Way to go Sadiq lol

gmb45
19th May, 2009, 06:32 PM
well looks like more for it up to yet, any way ted u dont have to use it its not compulsory.

Bulld0g
19th May, 2009, 06:34 PM
Is this another of your pervy threads gmb :roflmao:

Bulld0g
19th May, 2009, 06:36 PM
Actually not a bad idea or even voice chat would be good. Then again with all the jocks an pts on here , you wouldn't be able to understand whats being said anyway lol

gmb45
19th May, 2009, 06:39 PM
no a serious 1 for a change, its a brill idea and if peeps dont want to use it thats up to them it. imagine what laughs we could have with it :D

father ted
19th May, 2009, 07:37 PM
well looks like more for it up to yet, any way ted u dont have to use it its not compulsory.

i know i dont, i just said i wouldnt lol dont you read properley without your glasses

gazza2008
19th May, 2009, 07:46 PM
i dont mind............ am up 4 it.....

cgscott
19th May, 2009, 07:50 PM
Think it'd be fine but whats wrong with posting pics to members who want to see what you look like.

Bulld0g
19th May, 2009, 07:51 PM
Think it'd be fine but whats wrong with posting pics to members who want to see what you look like.

yea m8 gmb has some pics up already http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f4/gmb-true-picture-last-38482/

Devilfish
19th May, 2009, 11:40 PM
Fortunately, I don't think this is possible with the forum software.

.: JaCkPoT :.
19th May, 2009, 11:45 PM
Fortunately.
FORTUNATELY lol..way to go df!
I thought it would say unfortunately!

father ted
20th May, 2009, 08:35 AM
Fortunately, I don't think this is possible with the forum software.

FORTUNATELY lol..way to go df!
I thought it would say unfortunately!

:roflmao:no he ment fortunatley cause he dont want too see my ugly mug :roflmao:

Lainie
20th May, 2009, 08:40 AM
oh id talk to people as i can on msn with my headset etc just not via webcam. there is a built in one on my netbook but never been used. i once had a bad experience on msn - some guy asked me if i wanted to see his boy. foolishly i thought he meant his son but he was meaning his boaby. well mother of gawd i nearly died. never seen such a small boy in all me life!!! after counselling i was ok

MetalKettle
20th May, 2009, 08:44 AM
oh id talk to people as i can on msn with my headset etc just not via webcam. there is a built in one on my netbook but never been used. i once had a bad experience on msn - some guy asked me if i wanted to see his boy. foolishly i thought he meant his son but he was meaning his boaby. well mother of gawd i nearly died. never seen such a small boy in all me life!!! after counselling i was ok

What did the counselling consist of Lainie? lol

gmb45
20th May, 2009, 08:45 AM
oh id talk to people as i can on msn with my headset etc just not via webcam. there is a built in one on my netbook but never been used. i once had a bad experience on msn - some guy asked me if i wanted to see his boy. foolishly i thought he meant his son but he was meaning his boaby. well mother of gawd i nearly died. never seen such a small boy in all me life!!! after counselling i was ok hmmm u so naive, want to see some puppies ?