PDA

View Full Version : Free Monthly Minutes, Texts & Data after One Off ?20.00

DW190
29th November, 2013, 11:27 AM
One off payment of ?20.00 for the sim card and then its free every month.

Even get a ?15.00 credit for if you go over the limit.

Port your own number

This is ideal for light users.

Freedom package

OVIVO Mobile Phone Tariffs | Ovivo Mobile (http://ovivomobile.com/offer/ovivo-for-phones/)

Meat-Head
11th January, 2014, 05:37 PM
ADVERTISEMENT:-

Deals | Free Delivery | Pcworld (http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/search-keywords/xx_xx_xx_0_xx/sim/1_20/price-asc/xx-criteria.html)

1P SIM CARDS, BUT READ CAREFULLY SOME ARE INSERT COIN, SAYS IF YOUR USING AN ISHIT DEVICE NEED THE CHASSIS NUMBER - NO IDEA WHY.

MattOsprey
16th February, 2014, 01:57 AM
One off payment of ?20.00 for the sim card and then its free every month.

Even get a ?15.00 credit for if you go over the limit.

Port your own number

This is ideal for light users.

Freedom package

OVIVO Mobile Phone Tariffs | Ovivo Mobile (http://ovivomobile.com/offer/ovivo-for-phones/)

If you get it this weekend there is 10% off making it ?18 one off payment. ?15 of it is credit. 250 mins 300 texts plus 500mb internet.
They make their money by showing dverts during web browsing.
Just got it last week (before the discount) for my mother in law and father in law. Neither use the internet on their phones. She has an Amplicomms phone for hard of hearing/sight. He has an ancient Nokia.
We used a slightly newer phone to get the sim set up, but it was then tried in both their phones and works great.
They can't believe it.
If you look on HUKD there has been some serious heat for this. Some people say they are going to fold, but apparently they have been saying this for over 2 years.
Matthew

Meat-Head
16th February, 2014, 10:13 AM
Yes got mine last week for my iShit like you say discount after inserting coin

like the iShit its self a WELL shit number.

working on therory the ?10 i put on 02 sim (first shop i walked into) basically will last a month, as long ad this sim last 2 months got my money back.......

as for porting your number costs you ?5 but they give you ?2 credit
not doing that if they fold i've lost my number (1900 MEAT )(6238)

want a mirror of my exsiting number 1800 MEAT (6238) but can you buy a number, no but you can
on ebay! Not paying ?99 for it, ?15 tops

straying towards them personall numbers that cost ?0.50 min to ring and you gain, add that to every ppi
website, turn voicemail on and leave on silent, ching Ching.

DW190
18th February, 2014, 04:15 PM
as for porting your number costs you ?5 but they give you ?2 credit
not doing that if they fold i've lost my number (1900 MEAT )(6238)

They pay ?3.00 for porting your number across. (No charge)

Minutes increased to 250 per month.

Manny.
7th March, 2014, 04:03 AM
so you pay one off 20 pound payment and then you get free minutes and texts every month for free.

free allowance every month for free?

Meat-Head
7th March, 2014, 08:21 AM
Yeah, but think its per year, got my sim not opened it, real shit number 3578653235890834675325788
from memory, but its only going in my iShit which on a tempary o2 sim costs ?10/month for the free internet, or think ?1/day so as long as it lasts 2 months i'm happy

need to reset iShit concerened when put sim in going to get b d s m message with settings on it

DW190
7th March, 2014, 10:31 PM
Minutes now increased to 300 per month.

Meat-Head
7th March, 2014, 11:06 PM
Ffs whats the renewsl fee, id never use 3 minetes a month leth slone 300

Curious123
10th March, 2014, 11:52 PM
Ffs whats the renewsl fee, id never use 3 minetes a month leth slone 300

I ordered mine last Thursday waiting for the sim to arrive. There is no renewal fee, every month they give you 300 minutes free of charge. If you go over your munutes then it uses the money from the one off payment. Once that money is gone you have to wait for the next month for your quota of minutes. Thye send you ads to watch over the internet on your phone to cover the cost of the service. My concern is that maybe the service or coverage is poor because its cheap.

Meat-Head
11th March, 2014, 12:40 AM
Won't argue but it says "renew date". So i guess every year?

dont matter to me as long as can get dk anywhere so what.

my sim still on table been there weeks or so

Meat-Head
19th March, 2014, 08:09 PM
FFS THEY GONE POP, WITH MY 20 SODS

DW190
20th March, 2014, 12:02 AM
FFS THEY GONE POP, WITH MY 20 SODS

They took 40 of mine but I did have two sims and got two months.

No wonder they put the minutes up to 300, just to get more ?????? in.

gmb45
20th March, 2014, 05:30 AM
BBC News - British firm Ovivo Mobile shuts down without warning (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26659929) no suprise imo, good things always come to an end, ah they used vodafones network so would have been pish any way lol i can see their 50k users going to niffnaff, @ meaty thats 20 tinnies doon the swanny m8 :eek:, could put in a claim with paypal or ya credit/debit card company.

Meat-Head
20th March, 2014, 08:47 AM
Yes going to contact papaypal....

the sim was only for my iShit, that is only going to be used as a gimsmo

was working on therory if i get two months I'm happy, which to a degree i sort of, but if the iShit didnt need reformatting would of had use, my 'fear' was loosing welcome messages with info and settings.

did some googling the founder zondangerdengersder strrrogiginoff-with your money he, has a linked in profile, quite respected guy.

if Arnold MP is reading (course he is) should be safeguards to stop ANY
. Company folding with no warning. Said something about ?400,000 or something, deco sis (iShit) reckons they fold every two years.

there is a simular thing watch adverts get credos, puma or something.

i cant grumble as i could have tipped (iShit) temporary sim with ?20

just be thankfully wasnt relying on it for vacation, or mountain resfuse.(iShit) rescuse

DW190
20th March, 2014, 05:44 PM
Yes going to contact papaypal....

the sim was only for my iShit, that is only going to be used as a gimsmo

was working on therory if i get two months I'm happy, which to a degree i sort of, but if the iShit didnt need reformatting would of had use, my 'fear' was loosing welcome messages with info and settings.

did some googling the founder zondangerdengersder strrrogiginoff-with your money he, has a linked in profile, quite respected guy.

if Arnold MP is reading (course he is) should be safeguards to stop ANY
. Company folding with no warning. Said something about ?400,000 or something, deco sis (iShit) reckons they fold every two years.

there is a simular thing watch adverts get credos, puma or something.

i cant grumble as i could have tipped (iShit) temporary sim with ?20

just be thankfully wasnt relying on it for vacation, or mountain resfuse.(iShit) rescuse

If you paid with Paypal you can claim it back as long as its within 45 days I think.

Got mine in December so nowt for me but I have had over two months so it would have been about the same as using g/gaff.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/CaseManagement/customerservice/EducationBuyerFileDispute

Meat-Head
20th March, 2014, 07:03 PM
Yes see that at luvch on an INFERIOR site

should like somebody else said given 7 days notice.

not really bothered?, but although dont care going to ask to port number incase get an, here your port number do you want to join.....

could be anything server crash, but ?410,000 then nothing, 50,000 subscribers.

would have emailed arnold Rimmer mp fir meat city but think he blocked me now!

Manny.
20th March, 2014, 08:06 PM
bloody hell ffs didn't even get two weeks, gonna make a paypal dispute!!!

Manny.
20th March, 2014, 08:21 PM
just filed a dispute with paypal , see if ovivo refund me if not ill take it with paypal.

Manny.
2nd April, 2014, 09:49 PM
got me 20 squids back.:)

Meat-Head
3rd April, 2014, 08:32 AM
Must do that today, but then again (hint hint) no dk donations, so does it matter about loosing ?20?

Meat-Head
3rd April, 2014, 07:11 PM
CDs (iShit) over the 45 day limit, but because there having. EVERY call about them, might get my money back.

Meat-Head
15th April, 2014, 08:39 PM
Fking iShit. Due to iShit Faye's click this INFERIOR link which takes you to some scumbag insolvency firm.

can somebody cut and paste the details to the insolvency fir , shutting iShit gate hit

B&M Stores: > Solar 50 LED Multi Coloured String Lights - 254155 (http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/solar-50-led-multi-coloured-string-lights-254155)

ffffss. I HATE THIS ISHIT THAT IS NOT THE LINK IT VUT AND PADTED ISHIT FAILURE HATE IT

uf close tab this will be lost FFS hate iShit do much brbp

https://www.faceb. ook.com/10ways/posts/664636123573949