PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions about Vu Solo

ezeekaY
30th November, 2013, 12:30 AM
So I have a cable running from my Sky Quad LNB to my room. Im having alot of trouble with the F5 clone including lots of glitching, channels not showing from transponders, and more recently it bricked and i don't have an RS3423 port or whatever to unbrick it so its going in the bin!

I'm wondering where i can purchase an original Vu solo original, and if i'll have less of the problems i did with the F5.

Some other questions are:
How is the remote? Is it responsive?
Is the tuner more reliable?
How much ram does it have?
Is it more easy to set up than the F5?

digicon
30th November, 2013, 02:22 AM
So I have a cable running from my Sky Quad LNB to my room. Im having alot of trouble with the F5 clone including lots of glitching, channels not showing from transponders, and more recently it bricked and i don't have an RS3423 port or whatever to unbrick it so its going in the bin!

I'm wondering where i can purchase an original Vu solo original, and if i'll have less of the problems i did with the F5.

Some other questions are:
How is the remote? Is it responsive?: ​Very responsive but as with any IR can have problems with interference or bleed over
Is the tuner more reliable?: no problem with the tuner
How much ram does it have?: 256mb of Ram
Is it more easy to set up than the F5?: No Harder you are now entering the wonderful world of linux

See answers Regards