PDA

View Full Version : Opel Omega 3.0 mv6 ECU need help

BATKO
2nd December, 2013, 10:14 AM
Hy friends,
I would like to introduce my project... i have mentioned car, with ECU BOSCH Motronic m2.8.1.
I replaced the camshafts, pistons, valves, connecting rods, bearings, etc.. and now I'm working on ECU.
Because i' m mehanicaly eliminating some solenoids, EGR, secondary air injection pump, etc.. now i would like to eliminating psihicaly components from bin file. Here is the pic. from AD of eliminating parts:
... but most important to me is the EGR, RPM limiter and spark advance.
I read EPROM (27C512) with an simple homemade LPT eprom programmer.
Here is the original file:
(When open with ecm titanium it offer one driver equivalent for omega 2.5 170 hp)
but... this driver is only for fuel injection and spark advance. Three times erased and flashed 27c512 with my probe files.... then found at home an 27c040 (8x more space) and make simple adapter. Now flash the eprom with 8 different programs and mount it, go on test drive and change programs with switch(es) "on the road". yeey ( 3 switches for select each prog.)

my art:

...but whatever I change, there was no big effect.. :/ the effect is when engine is cold with "spark advance" ( for test run mount simple carburateur for running without injectors) and probe.... so.. "cold spark advance is perfect" i think about copying this parameters on "hot spark advance" map but don't know where is it in file.
Need a help with EGR, solenoids,.. (map locations)...

Thanks for any help