PDA

View Full Version : kryptview firmwear problems

ranger
19th May, 2009, 10:23 PM
i have downloaded the lasted firmware fot the a750, and was working fine here in ireland , with narvision 3 , but now some of the channells are going missing , saying (scrambled or no video) i thought that this box work with narvision 3 , and body any ideas , what its doing this , thanks for your time , and help , ranger ,,,,,,,,,,

wilf
19th May, 2009, 10:28 PM
if it gone nag 3 you would lose all channels as there is no fix for that yet, i have 700 and 750 but the 750 works better for me on the 13/3/09 firmware in downloads, no channels missing

cactikid
20th May, 2009, 12:50 AM
i have downloaded the lasted firmware fot the a750, and was working fine here in ireland , with narvision 3 , but now some of the channells are going missing , saying (scrambled or no video) i thought that this box work with narvision 3 , and body any ideas , what its doing this , thanks for your time , and help , ranger ,,,,,,,,,,
i have the 700 model running on 19/3/09 firmware and i did get those bad or scrambled message,waited for it to clear and picture came back.i have also noted to change channel now can take up to 5 secs.that box only works on n2 not n3 as posted,also heard a tp was offline yesterday.

ranger
20th May, 2009, 06:05 PM
can you tell me , ,, the box i have is the arnet kryptview, A750. the old box was eurovox , im in ireland , and i know that n"l have moved over to nag 3 here . when i turn on the eurovox , i cant get any of the skychannells, the movie ch. ect , because there gone over to nag3, but i got the kryptview last week , and when i updated the firmware , it worked fine , i was getting every channel, but now its starting , to say scrambled ch" on 4 of them ? when it was showing them last week on nag 3, can the firmwear ,come apart little by little? , why is the channells , not all going off at once, and not one at a time , cant understand , why some of them are working ,and some are not , if there all on nag3 , ? thanks for your help , ...... ranger

wilf
20th May, 2009, 08:18 PM
they havent gone to n3 yet m8, they were on n1 and your eurovox along with all the others had no probs opening them, they going in stages, firstly to n2 then going to to n3, but the firmware peeps at kryptview made changes to their firmware to open n2 and none of the others as i understand did, this is why the kryptview is still working and the others not. when they do fully change over to n3 the kryptview will go the same as the others unless they have a fix and not letting on yet, we can live in hope lol but one things for sure they'll be doing there work to try and crack n3 before long

cactikid
20th May, 2009, 08:29 PM
early reports in dublin as the adult channels were not working on n2 but had gone to n3,bloody testing lol,now back working on n2.

ranger
20th August, 2009, 09:57 AM
the channells are going missing , here in ireland , all of te sky , and sports ones , and the adult ones . they have moved oner to nagvision 3 here , and its only a matter of time till there all on nag 3 here, so the kryptview/ eurovox 700hd ect boxes are no good here in ireland, if narvision 3 is cracked , can i use a fta box and a dish to get (all) channells from sky?? what do you think " ranger .