PDA

View Full Version : Xentry sd media

DOCKERS
7th December, 2013, 02:50 PM
Pls anyone help I am getting an error while opening SD MEDIA - icon we can't get the page on star scanner T30.

it is showing "STAR DIAGNOSIS MEDIA PLAYER" "ERROR---MSDXM.OCX IS NOT REGISTERED"

DB_member
9th December, 2013, 12:27 PM
Start, Run, type regsvr32 msdxm.ocx and press OK.

cocoh
9th December, 2013, 12:28 PM
Hello

here..

DOCKERS
9th December, 2013, 06:27 PM
thanks for your help i will try & report for both

DB_member
9th December, 2013, 08:07 PM
Only one report should be enough. Both are exactly the same thing. One is a hidden solution, perhaps easier to use, unless you want to be sure it does not do more than you want it to do (where it becomes more difficult to use). For the other one you would know what it does. I always prefer open solutions.

impactops
10th December, 2013, 11:17 PM
Only one report should be enough. Both are exactly the same thing. One is a hidden solution, perhaps easier to use, unless you want to be sure it does not do more than you want it to do (where it becomes more difficult to use). For the other one you would know what it does. I always prefer open solutions.

Fix's like coco's are derived from open solutions, he was selling a xentry/das install tool with fixes, patches...etc all derived from open solutions.
Whole forums have spawned because of open solutions

Why do you think there has not been anything open since 2013 SD releases?

Regards
Impactops

cocoh
11th December, 2013, 04:56 PM
Many things are opened for 2013, for example on DAS_09_2013 W204 works well. But this world is full of leechers. So from 2014 we will see other news.
Anyway, I like what you are saying... I feel so important!!!! thanks brother.

MY BEST REGARDS!!!

impactops
11th December, 2013, 07:56 PM
You're a con man coco, just like the rest of your clang, you scour the web for solutions so you can eventually find somthing that you can sell.

It's part of your DNA you can't help it, i understand

Regards
Impactops

cocoh
12th December, 2013, 01:33 PM
You're a con man coco, just like the rest of your clang, you scour the web for solutions so you can eventually find somthing that you can sell.

It's part of your DNA you can't help it, i understand

Regards
Impactops

You're a con man coco, just like the rest of your clang,

Regards
Impactops

I invite you to prove all of this..
Why not you go to take care of sheeps?? or go with the bear to ride? I did not know that you're gay!!!!Unfortunately I like women with big boobs!!!

Thanks brother for your time..

impactops
12th December, 2013, 02:49 PM
I invite you to prove all of this..

I have time & time again, they just have to do a search on the forum to see the proof, you've also been temporarily banned because of it, brother from another mother

Unfortunately your too short to reach women with big boobs

Regards
Impactops