PDA

View Full Version : Pictures in thread info

funkeymonkey1973
4th June, 2008, 04:17 PM
Hi guys

just wondered if anyone can help... PLEASE!!!

I have always wondered how to upload a picture beneath my name on a thread like you all do and also how to put on a foot note that appears all the time automatically

never done either of them when i have been on other forums

CHEERS

caveman_nige
4th June, 2008, 04:24 PM
Click on 'USer CP' at the top and edit your profile there dude, the little pic is known as an 'Avatar' and the wording at the botton is your signature.. Crack on, fill ya boots pal..

Devilfish
4th June, 2008, 04:24 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

funkeymonkey1973
4th June, 2008, 04:34 PM
Will try that when i get home.. lol

At work on the company's time at the mo... lol:rulez:

caveman_nige
4th June, 2008, 04:45 PM
Oh right, do you work in your office..... what a novel idea, don't tell too many people though as it might catch on... I am off for another ciggy, then a trip the coffee bar, then have some news sites to catch up on, oh hold on, it will going home time soon, better not get myself to busy...

father ted
4th June, 2008, 04:50 PM
Oh right, do you work in your office..... what a novel idea, don't tell too many people though as it might catch on... I am off for another ciggy, then a trip the coffee bar, then have some news sites to catch up on, oh hold on, it will going home time soon, better not get myself to busy...
going home time soon,????????????do you only work half days :roflmao:

caveman_nige
4th June, 2008, 04:51 PM
Well, not if I can help it.... I gotta do some cave painting, got hobbies to do m8...

funkeymonkey1973
4th June, 2008, 04:57 PM
My next challenge will then be to watch my cable at work.. lol

dont think i will be able to though as the teck guys here have admin rights and cant install any other software or link to various sites??

caveman_nige
4th June, 2008, 05:02 PM
There is always a way around that, we could show you how to get admin or system privileges and install whatever you wanted, but it will not be us that gets fired m8...

funkeymonkey1973
4th June, 2008, 10:16 PM
Testing, Testing, Testing

Signature at the bottom and pic on the left.... lol