PDA

View Full Version : Need Original file for my Fiat punto 3 IAW 5AF P5 HW303

testourii
9th December, 2013, 05:56 PM
Hi all

I own fiat punto 3 IAW 5AF P5 HW303, i virginised ECU; Now car fuel consumption is out of range (about 6 L/ 20 km)
(i replaced injectors, but without success)
I think ECU is corrupted so i am looking for good File to fit to my ECU ( i used MPPS to read contents of this ECU)

i am waiting for your help

Multipla
11th December, 2013, 06:03 AM
I tell you my experience then you do, then those shits units are nearly equal to 59f no one knows why when they lose data transmission with the queues go haywire. Then take the ecu decode her (then read his file and encode-) learning to do to make the car warm then mount the ECU when you turn on the machine and make the car go in temperature, when operating the cooling fan only after repeat only after doing 3 outgassing wire to the rev limiter do the revs at a distance ten seconds one after the other, after turn off the machine for 5 minutes then on again and the car with a good self diagnosis see if he has any DTC if it has turn off the machine only turn the picture and make make self-study of the throttle body. And there you have it, if you also goes Replace the fuel filter and self-diagnosis see in the bar every single injector goes to what.