PDA

View Full Version : mileage merc w207 2010

gttuning
9th December, 2013, 10:06 PM
Hi DK members,i have a car for hair cut.Mercedes W207 2010 ,want to use my avdi to do this job.any info for this job would be grate,never done one.thanks

88diablo
9th December, 2013, 10:10 PM
Look in your AVDI instructions but if you cant see then here you go.234152

fruti
9th December, 2013, 10:14 PM
http://www.abritus72.com/mbodometer221.html

gttuning
9th December, 2013, 10:24 PM
i check all that just wondering if works good and some tips:):)

88diablo
9th December, 2013, 10:26 PM
i check all that just wondering if works good and some tips:):)
Works fine if you are using AVDI NOT FVDI, tip is follow instructions and you'll be fine.

gttuning
9th December, 2013, 10:35 PM
Works fine if you are using AVDI NOT FVDI, tip is follow instructions and you'll be fine.
no i have AVDI full,but always better ask:)
Thanks guys!

Wolfster
9th December, 2013, 11:21 PM
Hi, I also have original AVDI, this program use to work perfect for me up until a few months ago. With booster, without booster, car running etc, lost count how many times I used it on MB cars. However, last few months, it likes to kill the SAM unit, so just be careful. Remember, Support does not exist when the car is dead! Support only exists when you are buying an Update ;-)

gttuning
10th December, 2013, 08:18 PM
Hi, I also have original AVDI, this program use to work perfect for me up until a few months ago. With booster, without booster, car running etc, lost count how many times I used it on MB cars. However, last few months, it likes to kill the SAM unit, so just be careful. Remember, Support does not exist when the car is dead! Support only exists when you are buying an Update ;-)
it work ok 4 min, job done.no booster , just done carefully. but funny that you or saying that can damage something,because it say in manual that not possible to damage any unit ?
and what you mean by support dont exist?when car dead?
what is your experience with support team?

pepi
11th December, 2013, 06:09 PM
Just a question about this, did you hit button GET or only SET or booth of them. Some body say that when you hit button GET SAM goes to the boot mode and it is causing problems.

Wolfster
11th December, 2013, 06:44 PM
I always did get and set. If it works you great, it was just a cautionary point I made. Having done, over 50 like this, I think I have been careful enough. By the way, I sent the original SLS flash memory to Arbritus a couple a years ago, so I think I know what I am doing with this tool.

gttuning
11th December, 2013, 10:50 PM
Just a question about this, did you hit button GET or only SET or booth of them. Some body say that when you hit button GET SAM goes to the boot mode and it is causing problems.
first i press get and give me mileage after i input new mileage i press set.and same thing with service history.

benzstop
12th December, 2013, 05:07 AM
works fine, just that when the warning pops up the message can be misleading (contiinue or abort process to .....) if it does not work one way then use the other as it can be misinterpereted, as for support team, I have never had an issue they didnt help me solve, even by team viewer if necessary,i dont get what I often read read about lack of support as I have never found this to be true after 4 years,great tool, excellent support,my experience

gttuning
12th December, 2013, 08:46 AM
so far support is good for me but did not have trouble yet,only had few problems with softwear but all sorted.