PDA

View Full Version : Help here please with Astra H

autocentarvu
10th December, 2013, 07:10 PM
Can someone please help me here make this car DPF off? It is Opel Astra H 1.9 CDTI. I already try with Ecusafe but same thing after 30 seconds goes in to limp mode.
With volta it immediately goes in to limp mode.

lonczyn
14th December, 2013, 08:33 AM
you are doing something wrong. i made many opel ecu's using ecusafe and volta. every car is working fine. did you make a proper crc after flash?? main problems with this ecu are wrong checksum after writing, you need to calculate them after flash

LaraVAG
14th December, 2013, 09:01 AM
What DTC you have before dpf off??

autocentarvu
15th December, 2013, 11:56 AM
Errors are

P0340

P0425
P1902

After Volta there is no errors but immediately in limp mode (no over 2000 RPM).

ominimicu
15th December, 2013, 12:10 PM
do it on a BDM read! and make sure all ash level is 0 or as low as possible with ori file , after that flash dpf off file

flyins
15th December, 2013, 11:19 PM
Isnt P0340 a cam sensor fault? You want to firstly check your crank pulley to see if its worn on its key as these wear and give you false code for cam sensor.
And sounds like you have exhaust temp sensor issues,but volta will deal with these lol
Volta does work on these, you want to try looking into your first code first and check crank pulley, attaching image

autocentarvu
16th December, 2013, 10:06 AM
Yes P0340 is camshaft sensor. Are you shure that CRANKSHAFT pulley is something that I need to check or you mean CAMSHAFT pulley sprocket?

gennius
16th December, 2013, 11:47 AM
Hello please canyou tell me what is Volta?It is program for DPF OFF.
Where i can to download this program on this forum?
In advance thanks
Best Regards

flyins
16th December, 2013, 10:05 PM
Yes P0340 is camshaft sensor. Are you shure that CRANKSHAFT pulley is something that I need to check or you mean CAMSHAFT pulley sprocket?

Yea mate time it up and check CRANK pulley, some of these suffer from crank pulley getting lose and throwing cam sensor fault

flyins
16th December, 2013, 10:09 PM
Hello please canyou tell me what is Volta?It is program for DPF OFF.
Where i can to download this program on this forum?
In advance thanks
Best Regards

yea its dpf soft, just look for volta and you will find mate

autocentarvu
17th December, 2013, 12:45 PM
@flyins
Yes, I understand...
On diagnostic I can read RPM without problem (but I will check with scope).

@all
Friend of mine make my original file DPF off and without DTC but car is still in limp mode but now without errors.

flyins
17th December, 2013, 11:38 PM
It will still go into limp friend , removing DTC for this will not work as car can not run correct if timing is not correct,(this is my assumption with your symptoms, i may be wrong as i am not with vehicle), please just check the pulley and timing, sack using scope etc...its easier to just check visually, plus is quicker. I hope you resolve this issue and i can only suggest issues that i have come across and have also been told of. Please follow up post if you succeed in fixing this.
all the best mate
Many thanks flyins