PDA

View Full Version : Install / Backup Enigma2 Images Using Ghost for IPbox9000HD

aftermath
21st May, 2009, 04:20 PM
Install / Backup Enigma2 images using ghost for 9000HD
Here are the NEW Install/Backup Procedures for Enigma 2 to ipBox 9000 HD.

Inside the zip you will find the Ghost program to do the Restore / Backup
There are two rows of text ,1 explains how to restore and the other is how to do the backup.

This must be the way foreward to installing USB images, its much easier and faster, and you dont need any cables either , just pop your USN stick into your PC, format it to FAT32. Then run the ghost programme in the zipped file, and point it to the Enigma 2 image also in zipped file.

Also the best thing is being able to back your E2 image up easier too.

Remember this is for IP box 9000.

Download:
here (http://rapidshare.com/files/235619257/BKP_Ghost_9000_PKT_4.0_Tideglo_E2_rev_0.4.0.rar)

aftermath
2nd July, 2009, 07:26 AM
- Enigma2 vers 0.5.0

- EMU Manager v1.3 + Extras ACT (the default is set newcs + incubus for the use of tested and working cardreader, incubuscamd.conf03 reserved for newcs then for cardreader, the other two config use them at will if you want to use only the incubus, TESTED OK ...)

- Crossepg 0.3.0 pre9 integrated (can be found in the menu ---> plugin, after running the downloader fato a complete reboot of the machine, already changed rcS ...)

- Plugin SKY TG24 integrated interactive

- Direct plug-integrated interactive goal (to be tested during the championship)

- Plugin integrated interactive sky F1 (to be tested during the formula 1)

- Integrated and tested skin: BrushedAlu-HD, HD-DMM, Ice-Metallic-HD, Kern-HD1, Wine-Metallic-HD, HD-infinityTV

- Driving margen64 to restore the inside of the file

- Program to perform the restoration in the file

- Lan ip of 192.168.1.7 internal decoder

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff308/aftermath_0377/download.jpg
here (http://rapidshare.com/files/250937852/enigma2_0.5.0_Ghost__version.rar)

prereality
2nd July, 2009, 09:04 AM
Will this work on a cube revo, or at least can I install the enigma 2 software onto a cuberevo 3000 HD PVR? Sorry if this has been answered else where just getting the hang of all this stuff.

grizzlyt
3rd July, 2009, 03:50 AM
Will this work on a cube revo, or at least can I install the enigma 2 software onto a cuberevo 3000 HD PVR? Sorry if this has been answered else where just getting the hang of all this stuff.

You need to have a Cuberevo (same as IP Box 9000 HD) the Cuberevo 3000 HD is the same as the IP Box 910 HD so you need a back-up for that Box.

bacardi
3rd July, 2009, 11:55 PM
i have never managed to get ghost to load to my usb stick with vista (two laptops). Does anyone have a version that is ok with vista it is a pain getting to a xp machine

aftermath
4th July, 2009, 07:49 AM
i have never managed to get ghost to load to my usb stick with vista (two laptops). Does anyone have a version that is ok with vista it is a pain getting to a xp machine

i often have to try a few times to get laptop and ghost to accept the USB stick, but i normally format the stick using Paragon Partition Manager, to FAT32

like i said try inserting the stick a few times as i find Ghost can sometimes be a pain to see the USB stick...

gaz t
4th July, 2009, 09:26 AM
i agree with aftermath i tried to do this without success but after reading it was a little temperamental i tried again and on the third attempt it loaded to usb stick and i was able to load e2.

grizzlyt
4th July, 2009, 12:58 PM

It works under Vista, you have to execute the application with admin rights (right click and in the pop-up menu execute with admin rights).

gaz t
7th July, 2009, 09:27 PM
hi all, i have e2 ghost image on usb and installed this and found it quite easy to do, i just wondered if you can make a ghost image with any of the other e2 images available and if so how do you create the ghost file/image so i can try other images

aftermath
8th July, 2009, 11:02 AM
hi all, i have e2 ghost image on usb and installed this and found it quite easy to do, i just wondered if you can make a ghost image with any of the other e2 images available and if so how do you create the ghost file/image so i can try other images

Yes you can create your own backups, using Ghost.

Put your USB stick in your PC.

Start the Ghost program then ...

Local> Disk> To Image

Select the usb stick and press OK (usually the last in the list)

Select where you want to save the image to, give it a name , and end with .GHO ( example E2.0.4.0.GHO )

A new Window will appear asking if you want to back up your image normal,fast,or high compression

Next the message will be ':

Image Creation Completed Successfully

And given OK

Now you will find the backup of your usb pen in the folder you chose earlier.

gaz t
9th July, 2009, 02:58 PM
thanks for the reply but i think we have our wires crossed, its not a back up that i want to create (although now i know how to do it i'm sure i'll use it) what i meant was how do you take a pen drive image of e2 and create a ghost image of it. thanks again.