PDA

View Full Version : volswagen polo 6r 2012 help needed

houdini security
13th December, 2013, 08:06 PM
hi all.im busy on a polo 2012 6r and require the cs and pin out of the ecu and cluster files if posible.will load both and await response.pls if you have help send it via e-mail to

gttuning
13th December, 2013, 08:12 PM
hi all.im busy on a polo 2012 6r and require the cs and pin out of the ecu and cluster files if posible.will load both and await response.pls if you have help send it via e-mail to mornecolville@hotmil.com
average 2 post a year!!

PremierD
13th December, 2013, 08:47 PM
Just login and check whether or not some of our members deem you worthy of there help :)

Shoe ..other foot .. what would you do then ???

houdini security
14th December, 2013, 06:31 AM
Some of us don't need help all the time.I post when I don't find any other way.So what's with your funny comments?

gttuning
14th December, 2013, 03:04 PM
Some of us don't need help all the time.I post when I don't find any other way.So what's with your funny comments?
it works both way body u help me i help you,thats what i think.
Can i ask you something;when did you help any body here ,Dk members spent few hrs a day to get help ,and help others as well.good luck

houdini security
14th December, 2013, 03:20 PM
i understand that friend but i use other sites as well and they norm help.i prefer to use them because it is sites that belongs to machines the company owns,but for this instance they can not help.i dont want to offend or step on the wrong ppl's toes.im just asking if there is options and if yes then i will wait for help.im able to get pin codes for opel via a contact from providing the vin if it would help anyone.foward details of vehicle ie make model and vin and i will do my up most to help.i will make a point of logging in and helping where i can from now on.

jmcartec
14th December, 2013, 11:17 PM
Its like: you leave your bitches and come to your wife!

cactikid
15th December, 2013, 01:02 AM
i see both sides someone needing help and if possible help them out and encourage them to help others in return as that what helps a forum grow,the other side someone posts a fix and as said no thanks/likes or updated news to say it worked,there are plenty of sections on dk you could find something on to post.