PDA

View Full Version : MOBILE PHONE NOKIA 8800 ARTE

rob6007
22nd May, 2009, 02:30 PM
HEY GUYS

my contract is up on my current 02 deal and for the first time i am going to buy a phone and stay on a sim only deal as i cant be arsed with the 18 and 24 month contracts that you HAVE to take ,

In vodafone the guy said you could be looking at 3 year contracts soon because phones are costing soooo much because of the technology in them now ,

i think this is a joke that they can bully us into a long contract like that ,

my bill is between ?60 - ?80 a month and i get nothing extra from them , my girlfirend tops up ?10 and get all sorts of free calls and txts .

so after my rant i am looking at the nokia 8800 arte

i had the old nokia 8800 and then the sirocco model after that .

they where great phones and i should never have changed to lg secret (the secret is its pish)

the only thing wrong with the 8800 i had was the battery . are they still as bad , does anyone have this phone if so is it as good as the old 8800 models . thanks

i have checked you tube , mobile reviews but nothing tells me about the battery

i have the chance of a brand new 8800 arte for ?300 so just want to do my homework b4 i go ahead
thanks

yamar1
22nd May, 2009, 08:25 PM
try postig in mobiles section next time,, there good phones m8, although a bit overpriced these days in my opinion, not much technology wise!, compared to the newer phones, id recommend an n95 8 gig, also try o2, they got some great sim only deals, by online you get a better deal.