44 id

topclef
18th December, 2013, 11:36 AM
you try to program by dump ?

robert81
18th December, 2013, 09:38 PM
what tool do you use?
is it diesel or petrol?
mvp pro stuggles to code keys to diesels. its ok for petrol.
i make diesels from eeprom now.

p1et
18th December, 2013, 10:53 PM
Robert thanks for info. Tomorrow I got Carisma 2001 and I was prepared for eeprom work because didn't know I can program that ID 44 by OBD. Don't know engine type for now but if it's petrol you say I can do that without problems? I got AD100 pro.

p1et
19th December, 2013, 06:22 PM
@totalkey

Same situation today... Got diesel Carisma, precoded 7935AS for ID 44 Mitsubishi by MiraClone and tried to program key by AD100pro and also unable to program more than 1. What is strange, after whole procedure I read fault codes and there was 'incorrect transponder type' but the working key at the moment is my new key which I was trying to add... Will try via dumb at Monday.

obdsystems
19th December, 2013, 06:44 PM
@totalkey

Same situation today... Got diesel Carisma, precoded 7935AS for ID 44 Mitsubishi by MiraClone and tried to program key by AD100pro and also unable to program more than 1. What is strange, after whole procedure I read fault codes and there was 'incorrect transponder type' but the working key at the moment is my new key which I was trying to add... Will try via dumb at Monday.

Just something to check - Miraclone gives you the option on some precoding to select transponder number.

It can cause problems if not left on #1, but on others may need different number if doing more than 1 key.

p1et
19th December, 2013, 07:09 PM
It was set to number 1. I will try also again by OBD with new transponder from my friend because he got a good source of already precoded transponders. He told me that also got some problems with chips already precoded by a xxx company and after then is ordering from other source and says 100% works. We'll see :)

totalkey
19th December, 2013, 08:09 PM
@totalkey

exactly the same as my carisma problem
i think obdsystems got a point and you need to put it in 2 position, but still doesnt make sense because it mean i can only make 2 keys ? no more?
some expranise locksmith told to take off electric switch and keep it allways on and not to turn of when put the second key
worth to try

robert81
19th December, 2013, 08:11 PM
from my experience - diesel will fail to code by ad100 or mvp, petrol is fine.
there is a bug in the soft.
i've discussed it with many of my friends and all of us had the same problem. regardless where the transponder was from.
some guys managed to code more than 1 key after trying few times. but its difficult to afford with mvp pro and tokens.
re miraclone or other soft precoding. i had transponders precoded on miraclone -> coded on petrol first attempt, couldnt code diesel.
on the other hand - 3d offer only 1 type id44 mitsubishi transponder...... i tihnk the precode doesnt make difference.
carisma and spacestar even on both tried 2 times.
now if i have customer with carisma or spacestar i ask if its petrol or diesel. diesel = eeprom. i dont want to waste more tokens.

p1et
19th December, 2013, 08:25 PM
exactly the same as my carisma problem
i think obdsystems got a point and you need to put it in 2 position, but still doesnt make sense because it mean i can only make 2 keys ? no more?
some expranise locksmith told to take off electric switch and keep it allways on and not to turn of when put the second key
worth to try

I will try also again with the same transponder (precoded on No.1) as the first key in programming procedure and the original as the one to add. Was in hurry today and forgot to try that but I think no big chance for success. I will report at Monday.

Robert if you say so, must be truth. My friend told that he's doing Carisma without any problems but it's possible that every time it was a petrol, who knows :)

p1et
30th December, 2013, 05:23 PM
REPORT:

I tried again that Carisma today by AD100ro with new chip for Mitsubishi from other source and job done!