PDA

View Full Version : 14.6 recking my head

Walsh41
18th December, 2013, 02:29 PM
well wanted a 14.7 commando backup but they all seem to be 14.6 get it on channels working but after a rescan some channels disappear so tried the aoto bouquet thing after sml and that's another one select the channel for my region then on the last one nothing happens so have to go backwards don't know if that's right so I autobouquet then it does its thing then says no channels found do a scan which when I do nothing happens all the bouquets have disappeared am I missing something!

il try he poper14.7 mage and ee if I can get ccam installed and al tht but notthat confident but worried t will happen after I do all that

Walsh41
18th December, 2013, 10:57 PM
right flashed with the updated 14.7 image when I turn the box on theres channels but no picture do a service scan then all the bouquets go again there got to be an easy way sick of reading up on it I know it doesn't come with any cccam installed but should get fta channels shoundnt i

psats
19th December, 2013, 12:21 AM
sound like you are not getting signal from the dish.
was the box working on fta chnls before you updated.?

you could try the e1 version.
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f213/all-one-getepg-e1-28-2e-autobouquets-image-366366/#post2083295

Walsh41
19th December, 2013, 12:31 PM
sorted don't know what I done to sort it like but messed around kept autobuquet ad finally worked totally different to whats its being doing slotting channels in the bouquets nice one

PaphosAL
19th December, 2013, 08:49 PM
OMG... do you realize we've been on C14.7 for nearly a whole year now, m8? This breaks my heart, it really does, as I'm spending hours each day keeping C14.7 maintained and fully up to date, online, via a few key presses, so these sort of posts really do take the wind outa my sails a a bit, to be honest...

Especially when we posted a brand new C14.7 image updae here on D-K not that long ago!

We're planning a Commando 15.0 release on New Years Day- 01 01 2014

I imagine you'll be thinking about upgrading to that level some time in summer 2015?

Cheers- AL :)

cookie12
1st January, 2014, 03:56 PM
whens the new release ?

the man
8th January, 2014, 04:39 PM
OMG... do you realize we've been on C14.7 for nearly a whole year now, m8? This breaks my heart, it really does, as I'm spending hours each day keeping C14.7 maintained and fully up to date, online, via a few key presses, so these sort of posts really do take the wind outa my sails a a bit, to be honest...

Especially when we posted a brand new C14.7 image updae here on D-K not that long ago!

We're planning a Commando 15.0 release on New Years Day- 01 01 2014

I imagine you'll be thinking about upgrading to that level some time in summer 2015?

Cheers- AL :)

est image on any box inho , but let down with the lip sync probloms , will 15 fix that ?