PDA

View Full Version : DEF massage on Audi Tacho

astrofil
20th December, 2013, 06:48 AM
I was trying to pull the PIN Number from the 04 Audi A4 Tacho with the Super Vag K+Can During this procedure I have damaged the Eeprom 24c08. The Cluster displays the massage DEF . Is there anything I can correct in this dump to make it work again ?
Here is the damaged dump attached.

newgeniehex
20th December, 2013, 07:04 AM
hello
you can repair only via obd
don't try ro modifie the eeprom the probleme is in another component!!
use magic dash can it is very good toll
they are lot post about DEF error ,look it
regard

fruti
20th December, 2013, 07:17 AM
Im shure for DeJaVu and AVDI to fix this ... but there is only OBD possibility!

astrofil
20th December, 2013, 03:23 PM
I dont think so its not in the 24c08 Cluster Dump. Thats the only thing I have touched. I found this site claiming that it can repair the DEF error. RB4-RB8 Crypto Tools | Calculate your Login - Virginize your Dashboard to Factory New - Change your Mileage - Clear your DEF/Error and much much more ... (http://www.audi-crypto-tools.co.nf/#ShowHelp)
Im having problem to upload the file . Takes forever. Have anybody tried this site ?

NogaroB5S4
20th December, 2013, 04:49 PM
That website is a waste of your time. If the car does not start, the immo crypto area is damaged and only possibility of EEPROM repair are special tools via OBD2 connector read. This will restore the dash to new/virgin mode and you still need to readapt to ECU and program keys. PIN from ECU is needed and VCDS is needed for adaptation.

astrofil
20th December, 2013, 07:38 PM
Who said the car does not start? Its just the DEF massage there. All works except daily mileage counter

verica
20th December, 2013, 09:07 PM
vag dash can original or chinese can do def repair on this dash

tatagaram
20th December, 2013, 09:10 PM
off and you put in a good file to copmteur without def
Aircon ca walk not permanant warning good luck

astrofil
27th December, 2013, 06:14 AM
The guy from the Website I have provided in post #4 states that he has fixed my DEF problem in the EEprom. He is asking money for the fix. I don't mind paying if its a legit fix. At the same time when I asked him what`s the PIN# in the dump he said its not possible to read PIN from this dump because its encrypted. Can anybody read the PIN from the EEprom dump in post #1 ? What You Mates think about all that?

markony79
27th December, 2013, 09:05 AM
do you do this car for free?

yugo45
27th December, 2013, 09:29 AM
The guy from the Website I have provided in post #4 states that he has fixed my DEF problem in the EEprom. He is asking money for the fix. I don't mind paying if its a legit fix. At the same time when I asked him what`s the PIN# in the dump he said its not possible to read PIN from this dump because its encrypted. Can anybody read the PIN from the EEprom dump in post #1 ? What You Mates think about all that?
Do not waste your time with that web.
Find someone who has Dejavu or AVDI and it will fix your problem. Those tools can read your pin.

astrofil
27th December, 2013, 03:33 PM
Yes. I do this car for free and I already know the AVDI option. Just wondering if anybody can read Pin from the dump. I might give a shot to the website.

markony79
27th December, 2013, 11:59 PM
use digiprog-digiwigi
have option for repair

ghostridersa
28th December, 2013, 11:52 AM
Mate just find someone with genuine Abritus AVDI and you can repair the dash.

C2PAC59
28th December, 2013, 03:08 PM
wath is the vehicules type mark and identification code

pour vous envoyez un bon dump... desole for my english is little...

danielboom00
25th February, 2014, 12:25 PM
i had the same problem, and the super vag k+can blue have an option for repair, u can solve easy, i found the solution on a chinese web, but i don?t remember