PDA

View Full Version : Kryptview a750 evolution

dan20leeds
23rd May, 2009, 04:19 PM
I have ordered the new box this morning for ?99!! but on ebay seen them for ?120....my friend is thinking of getting one, is that worth it?

wilf
23rd May, 2009, 04:30 PM
I have ordered the new box this morning for ?99!! but on ebay seen them for ?120....my friend is thinking of getting one, is that worth it?

if he wants one ha outta get 1 now as these are so much in demand the price is sure to rise. i wouldnt personally get one from fleabay only as a last resort as the sellers are surely making a profit also if he buys from a reputable dealer he will get 12mnth warrantee which is doubtful from fleabay they takin pre orders here for 90 quid with null cable included http://www.skywonder.co.uk/product.php?productid=1034&cat=1&page=1

dan20leeds
23rd May, 2009, 04:45 PM
yeh i will tell himt o hold out a few weeks

wilf
23rd May, 2009, 04:48 PM
yeh i will tell himt o hold out a few weeks
sorry just updated last post with link to pre order

cactikid
23rd May, 2009, 07:20 PM
buying boxes off ebay u might be traced.

resonance
23rd May, 2009, 08:13 PM
I bought a couple of these. Still waiting to receive them, they are on pre order. Have heard nothing about how good the support is on these boxes.
Have a dm500c myself, which might end up getting ebayed if this krypt box delivers !

wilf
23rd May, 2009, 09:59 PM
from info on the websites i looked at they are due for delivery next week so orders should follow soon after. the support for these boxes is second to none, i have had these boxes from day 1 of their release and have only been without tv for possibly 2 days in total. wouldnt ever sell the dm500c tho, this box will get fixes long after the others are in the big scrapyard in the sky

cactikid
24th May, 2009, 10:01 AM
if he wants one ha outta get 1 now as these are so much in demand the price is sure to rise. i wouldnt personally get one from fleabay only as a last resort as the sellers are surely making a profit also if he buys from a reputable dealer he will get 12mnth warrantee which is doubtful from fleabay they takin pre orders here for 90 quid with null cable included Kryptview Arnet Receiver Evolution A750 - PRE ORDER NOW !!?::?Cable Receivers?::?Skywonder Ltd (http://www.skywonder.co.uk/product.php?productid=1034&cat=1&page=1)
black market price in dublin e200 -250 in for a quick buck:evil:

wilf
24th May, 2009, 11:45 AM
black market price in dublin e200 -250 in for a quick buck:evil:

whats his name dick Mcturpin? 2 /3 weeks ago i was offered a carton, so x10 kryptviews for 800 quid, so thats about what they are paying and doubling and a bit their money, just like that. robbers!!!! is that why they call in dublin lol

sherman
26th May, 2009, 12:04 PM
got my two 750's off tailor made when he first got em in think i only paid about 85 each, bobby dazzlers, fairly easy to set up with lots of good advice off the peeps from here, and touch wood i have never had a prob since, so highly recommended to all!

angeline
26th May, 2009, 12:25 PM
hi. ive just got myself the new 750 kryptveiw and everything is tops my concern is that i will be able to sort things out wene things go pearshape as iam a total novice at this so i hope i will recive any help that will be available thanks

cactikid
27th May, 2009, 02:29 AM
yes there are so many here with answers we can.

resonance
4th June, 2009, 10:54 AM
Well, jus to report back, I finally received the boxes this week from TMC. So big thanks to them.
Managed to upload the firmware after finding the correct lead!
Had some challenges trying to get the channels scanned in.
I had to choose "all networks" at the transponder screen otherwise it was only pulling down a limited selection.
The only issue is the remote is not that responsive, or is it the receiver?!
Have to press the keys a couple of times before they register, have put fresh batteries in so not sure where the problems lie (remote or receiver) anyone else have this problem with their A750s?

wilf
4th June, 2009, 03:55 PM
have both 700 and 750 and the 750 remote you do have to press that little bit harder than the 700,its as if they put an extra strenght sping inside. you'll get used to tho i did

resonance
5th June, 2009, 01:42 PM
Thanks for that Wilf, feel better knowing it's a feature I didn't pay extra for! :D

DW190
5th June, 2009, 08:11 PM
have both 700 and 750 and the 750 remote you do have to press that little bit harder than the 700,its as if they put an extra strenght sping inside. you'll get used to tho i did

I have beentalking to TMC today regarding the remotes and he is trying to find a more suitable one for the 750. They are dificult compared to the 700 remotes. The good thing is the 700 remote will work the 750 since the firmwares were made compatable.

satsmo
5th June, 2009, 09:20 PM
I also noticed some shipped with batteries and some without. I changed the batteries that came with the 750 remote just today and the response is remarkably better.

I know it sounds simple but sometimes that's all it is. And yes I spent weeks trying to get it to work like the 700 remote. I thought it was an IR problem but as said when I changed the batteries it now responds like the 700 remote.

resonance
5th June, 2009, 09:35 PM
hmmm, I didn't get any batteries with mine, so used fresh new batteries straight out of a packet, so is it worth trying to search for the 700 remote?

wilf
6th June, 2009, 01:18 AM
tailor made circuits and skywonder have them

sherman
6th June, 2009, 11:50 AM
when i got my boxes i struggled to get my remotes to work, kept having to press the buttons hard etc, by chance noticed my 750 had a protective film over the channel numbers and infra red, when i peeled it my remote worked fine, this wont be for everyone, just happened on one of my boxes, and it did make a difference to my remote

Deanotron
19th June, 2009, 03:02 PM
Just Purchased 2 will have a play around and see how they work,
nice compact little boc though