PDA

View Full Version : please i need to change a module esl (latch the address)

PCM
22nd December, 2013, 03:38 AM
Hello friends, I need to change a module esl (latch the address) of a 2010 mercedes sprinter, the key is with NEC Infrared, could generate a file to load the NEC ESL? or reset some file?

The module esl suffered a short circuit.

please help, thanks

super jumbe
22nd December, 2013, 06:28 AM
Get a new EIS
Al you need is a Mercedes Benz MB SKC Star Dump Key Generator photo below.
http://images.gasgoo.com/MiMwMDJfMDAyIzgyOTQyMTUzMA--/auto-part-mercedes-benz-mb-skc-star-dump-key-generator.jpg

Now you can generate up to 8 keys by yourself. Mercedes Benz key generator from EIS dump only without removing any part even for MB cars with 7 years,all you have to do is to read the EIS dump generate keys and start the car!!!

gwee
22nd December, 2013, 07:43 AM
Get a new EIS
Al you need is a Mercedes Benz MB SKC Star Dump Key Generator photo below.
http://images.gasgoo.com/MiMwMDJfMDAyIzgyOTQyMTUzMA--/auto-part-mercedes-benz-mb-skc-star-dump-key-generator.jpg

Now you can generate up to 8 keys by yourself. Mercedes Benz key generator from EIS dump only without removing any part even for MB cars with 7 years,all you have to do is to read the EIS dump generate keys and start the car!!!

wrong answer m8 :)

PCM
22nd December, 2013, 04:14 PM
my problem is ESL ,no is key ...... Please helpme

mercis
22nd December, 2013, 05:09 PM
swap pcb from old to new esl,allways motor inside broken,this is easyst way,no need learning

PCM
22nd December, 2013, 06:13 PM
my friend, the problem is that they made a short in the esl and damaged the micro NEC, I did what you mentioned but the plate says "hall sensor failure."
Change only to another GOOD NEC plate and it says the same thing, which is why the NEC suffered damage or information.

You know how to change a esl Used, load a file should be reset? or request with any computer? please help

mercis
22nd December, 2013, 06:24 PM
i tried used with motorola cpu,sprinter 906 year 2008,i had option on eis with developer.old esl
and activated
motorola esl easy to renew