PDA

View Full Version : MORE KIDS FOR ?MULLAH LIGHT?

gmb45
24th May, 2009, 05:58 AM
MAD mullah Omar Bakri Mohammed has gone on a crash diet so he can breed more ?jihadi? recruits.

The amorous cleric is planning a ?summer of loving? with his second wife, Lebanese beauty Ruba, in a bid to get her pregnant.

And Bakri, left, has slimmed down from 20st to 13st to improve his chances of becoming a dad again.

Speaking exclusively to the Daily Star Sunday, he said: ?Inshallah (God willing), I will have more children.

?My wife is still young and we would like to start a family together.?

The 50-year-old father-of-six is now shacked up with Ruba, 26, and his ten-year-old son Bilal in his new bolthole in the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli.

But he added: ?Unlike what you might have read my second wife is not a model.

?She wears a niqab and a burkha ? she covers her face. My first wife never did that. Life in Lebanon is good for me. I have everything I need ? my wife, my supporters and the freedom to spread Islam.?

Bakri shocked his supporters when he dumped his first wife Hanah, 48, the mother of his six children, last year.

New wife Ruba is a year younger than his daughter Yasmin Fostok, 27, who outraged her family last year when she was exposed for having a ?4,000 boob job and for working as a pole dancer.

A pal said: ?His dream is to produce more children, all committed to following his jihadi cause.?

Lebanese-born Bakri sparked fury during his time in the UK by praising the 9/11 jet bombers.

He later blamed the British Government and the public for the 7/7 blasts in London which killed 52 people.

He was exiled to Lebanon in 2006 after costing British taxpayers ?300,000 while he raised his family here on hand-outs.

Last month, the Daily Star Sunday revealed Bakri spent thousands of pounds of taxpayers? cash setting himself up in a luxury Lebanese apartment when he fled the UK in 2006